WI VS IRE Today Match Prediction | 1st T20 Match

National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada. Match is scheduled to begin at 10:30 PM(IST), 15th Jan.

west indies logo


WI VS IRE

ireland

West Indies vs Ireland Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 1st T20 Match

wi vs ire betting tips 1st t20

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

After facing a clean sweep in the ODI series, Ireland looks to bounce back against West Indies in this T20 Series. On the other hand, West Indies looks to continue their winning momentum and also they will try to continue their good work as like they did in ODI. Who will win?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st T20 international match of West Indies vs Ireland is going to be held on 15th January at National Cricket Stadium, St George’s, Grenada. The match is scheduled to begin at 10:30 PM (IST).

West Indies vs Ireland Match Live Streaming

The 1st T20 match between West Indies vs Ireland will be available on live streaming at

  •  SonyLiv, Hotstar

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Sony Six, SportsMax, Sky Sports Cricket, Willow TV

WI VS IRE Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bowl first. And also in National Cricket Stadium, St George’s, Grenada, This is the first T20 match going to be played.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

WI VS IRE Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of West Indies with an odds value of 1.19 compared to Ireland odds of 1.23. West Indies is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred West Indies will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.19

2

Ireland

1.23

WI VS IRE Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for the 1st T20 match is in favour of West Indies. West Indies vs Ireland betting odds of match winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.16

2

Ireland

4.90

GamingStar-RummyAdda

WI VS IRE Head To Head

Totally 4 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. Out of that West Indies have won 2 matches and Ireland registered victory in 1 match with 1 match ended up in no result.

WI VS IRE Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

      West Indies starts as a strong favourite with 81% chance to win. Ireland while has just 19% chance to win this match. We pick “West Indies” as favourite team to win this 1st T20 international match. 

Teams Recent Form

WI : L, W, L, L, L

IRE : W, L, W, W, L

West Indies Betting odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsman are Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard. Within these batsmen, Evin Lewis holds the highest betting odds in West Indies team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Evin Lewis

3.75

2

Lendl Simmons

4.00

3

Brandon King

5.00

4

Shimron Hetmyer

5.00

5

Kieron Pollard

6.00

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Sheldon Cotterrell, Dwayne Bravo, Kesrick Williams, Hayden Walsh Jr, Khary Pierre. Within these bowlers, Sheldon Cotterrell holds the highest betting odds in West Indies team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Sheldon Cotterrell

3.50

2

Dwayne Bravo

4.50

3

Kesrick Williams

4.50

4

Hayden Walsh Jr

5.00

5

Khary Pierre

5.50

Ireland Betting Odds

Top Ireland Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Ireland, top 5 most betting odds batsmen’s are Andy Balbirnie, Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Gareth Delany, Harry Tector. Within these batsmen, Andy Balbirnie holds the highest betting odds in Ireland team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Andy Balbirnie

4.33

2

Paul Stirling

4.50

3

Kevin O’Brien

4.50

4

Gareth Delany

6.00

5

Harry Tector

7.00

Top Ireland Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Ireland, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Barry McCarthy, Boyd Rankin, George Dockrell, Simi Singh, Craig Young. Within these bowlers Barry McCarthy holds the highest betting odds in Ireland team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Barry McCarthy

4.50

2

Boyd Rankin

5.00

3

George Dockrell

5.50

4

Simi Singh

5.50

5

Craig Young

6.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Evin Lewis

4.50

2

Lendl Simmons

5.00

3

Shimron Hetmyer

6.50

4

Kieron Pollard

8.50

5

Nicholas Pooran

9.00

 Evin Lewis of West Indies is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 4.50 for the man of the match award for his bowling performance. He is closely followed by Lendl Simmons who has an odds value of 5.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

West Indies Team Predicted Playing XI

Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Dwayne Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (c), Hayden Walsh Jr, Sheldon Cottrell, Khary Pierre, Romario Shepherd


Ireland Team Predicted Playing XI

Kevin O’Brien, Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, Gareth Delany, Gary Wilson (wk), Simi Singh, Mark Adair, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Craig Young

No live match currently in Progress!

No Upcoming match yet!

No completed match yet!

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda