SL VS WI Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 1st July.

Sri Lanka


SL VS WI

west indies logo

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

sri lanka vs west indies betting tips

After facing a huge defeat against South Africa, Sri Lanka will try to bounce back. On the other side, West Indies lost their recent 5 consecutive matches and desperately looking for a victory. Both the team staying at 7th and 9th position in the points table and don’t have any chance to qualify for the Playoff. Who will win today?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 39th League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between Sri Lanka vs West Indies in Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street on 1st July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

The live Streaming of the match between Sri Lanka vs West Indies will be available on the following networks

  • Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Sky Go, OSN Play, Willow TV, ESPN 

The following are the TV channels that will live telecast Sri Lanka vs West Indies match

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), DD Sports

Get Sri Lanka vs West Indies live cricket Score updates from here.

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting:

In the previous matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have bowl first. Out of 18 ODI matches that have been played at Riverside Ground, the team who batted first won 5 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 10 matches with 3 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

18

Batting First Won

5

Batting Second Won

10

No Result

3

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Toss Betting Odds

We at Odds4Cricket predict West Indies is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average Betting odds for the toss is in favour of West Indies with an odds value of 1.26 compared to Sri Lanka odds of 1.35. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up West Indies as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.26

2

Sri Lanka

1.35

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between Sri Lanka vs West Indies is moreover in favour of West Indies while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites. Average betting odds for Sri Lanka vs West Indies match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.50

2

Sri Lanka

2.54

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all those upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

West Indies started as a strong favourite with 55% chance to win Sri Lanka while has just 45% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form and recent performance we predict “West Indies” to win this match.

Team Key Players

  • Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Dimuth Kurunaratne are the key batsmen and Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Isuru Udana are the key bowlers for Sri Lanka. 
  • Chris Gayle, Shai Hope, Evin Lewis are the key batsmen and Sheldon Cotterrell, Kemar Roach, Jason Holder are the key bowlers for West Indies.

It will not be too easy for predicting who will win the match or which player will perform best. Keep your trust in our expert’s prediction and pick the match-winning team and top performers of the match followed by placing your bets to win more. Do your bet on your favourite team and players with the help of our cricket betting tips and enjoy this whole ODI series. Our betting odds prediction for other category have been given below.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka vs West Indies Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 56 times in the men’s ODI cricket history. Out of these encounters, Sri Lanka won 25 matches and West Indies registered victory in 28 matches with 3 no result matches.

Teams Recent Form

SL : L, W, L, NR, NR

WI : L, L, L, L, NR

Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Top Sri Lanka Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a top-class batting line up consisting of experienced players, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Sri Lanka. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Dimuth Kurunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Lahiru Thirimanne. Within these batsmen, Kusal Perera holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kusal Perera

4.33

2

Avishka Fernando

4.50

3

Dimuth Kurunaratne

4.50

4

Kusal Mendis

5.00

5

Lahiru Thirimanne

6.00

Top Sri Lanka Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Isuru Udana, Jeevan Mendis, Jeffrey Vandersay. Within these bowlers, Lasith Malinga holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Lasith Malinga

3.50

2

Suranga Lakmal

5.50

3

Isuru Udana

5.80

4

Jeevan Mendis

6.00

5

Jeffrey Vandersay

6.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced and huge hitting batting line up in West Indies team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for West Indies. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Chris Gayle, Shai Hope, Evin Lewis, Sunil Ambris, Darren Bravo. Within these batsmen, Chris Gayle holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Chris Gayle

5.70

2

Shai Hope

6.20

3

Evin Lewis

6.30

4

Sunil Ambris

6.70

5

Darren Bravo

7.20

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Sheldon Cotterrell, Kemar Roach, Jason Holder, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel. Within these bowlers, Sheldon Cotterrell holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Sheldon Cotterrell

3.75

2

Kemar Roach

4.00

3

Jason Holder

4.33

4

Oshane Thomas

4.33

5

Shannon Gabriel

4.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Chris Gayle

9.00

2

Shai Hope

10.00

3

Kusal Perera

13.00

4

Sheldon Cotterrell

13.00

5

Sunil Ambris

13.00

 Chris Gayle is West Indies’s top player with betting odds value of 9.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Shai Hope who has an odds value of 10.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Sri Lanka Team Predicted Playing XI

Kusal Perera, Dimuth Karunaratne, Avishka Fernando, Angelo Mathews, Kusal Mendis, Jeevan Mendis, Thisara Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal


West Indies Team Predicted Playing XI

Sunil Ambris, Chris Gayle, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Jason Holder, Fabien Allen, Carlos Brathwaite, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Sheldon Cottrell

Upcoming Matches

3:30 pm
Lord's, London

England VS Ireland

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners