SL vs SA Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST),28th June.

kisspng-flag-of-sri-lanka-national


SL VS SA

south africa

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Sri Lanka vs South Africa icc world cup 2019

Sri Lanka’s approach to make to the semi-finals has just one road win all their remaining matches and hope for other results go in their favor. For that, their first obstacle starts with South Africa who though are already eliminated from the world cup semi’s race have a potent team that can play spoilsport to Sri Lanka’s aspirations. This is the 35th league ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played between Sri Lanka vs South Africa on Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street, and the match is set to begin at 03:00 PM (IST) on 28th June 2019.

Sri Lanka vs South Africa match Live Streaming:

The live Streaming of the match between Sri Lanka vs South Africa will be available on the following networks
  • Hotstar, Sky Go, ESPN, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV, OSN Play
The following are the TV channels that will live telecast Sri Lanka vs South Africa match   
  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), DD Sports
  Get Sri Lanka vs South Africa live cricket Score updates from here.

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Toss Prediction And Toss Betting:

Based on the previous results, the toss-winning team would probably choose to bat first. Out of 6 ODI matches, the team who batted first won 4 matches and the team batting second registered victories in 2 matches at Chester-le-Street. 

Total Matches

6

Batting First Won

4

Batting Second Won 

2

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Toss Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between Sri Lanka vs South Africa is also slightly in favor of South Africa as per the data available from multiple betting sites. Average betting odds for Sri Lanka vs South Africa match is mentioned below

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

South Africa

1.90

2

Sri Lanka

2.00

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between Sri Lanka vs South Africa is slightly in favor of South Africa when we compare with betting odds of multiple betting sites. Average Sri Lanka vs South Africa betting odds for this match is mentioned below in the respected team.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

South Africa

1.49

2

Sri Lanka

2.56


Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all those upcoming matches prediction visit our
today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

 South Africa starts as a strong favorite with a 55%  chance to win while Sri Lanka has a 45% chance to win this match. Based on the current form and recent performance we predict “Sri Lanka” to win this match. 

Team Key Players

 
  • Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera are the key batsmen and Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep, Suranga Lakmal are the key bowlers in Sri Lanka.
  • Quinton de Kock, Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis are the key batsmen and Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir, Lungi. Ngidi is the key bowlers in South Africa.
Everyone can predict who will win the match. But with our expert prediction, you can pick the match-winning team and the top player of the match by keeping your betting odds on players to win more. Just start doing your betting on players with the help of our cricket betting tips and enjoy this whole ODI series. Our betting odds prediction for other category have been given below.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 76 times in the men’s ODI cricket history. In these encounters, South Africa have won 43 matches while Sri Lanka won 31 matches with 1 match ending in a Tie and 1 matches with No results.

Teams Recent Form

SL : W, L, W, L, W

SA : L, L, W, NR, L

Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Top Sri Lanka Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in Sri Lanka team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Sri Lanka. The top 5 batsmen with favourable odds are Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Angelo Mathews. Among these batsmen, Dimuth Karunaratne has the best betting odds in the Sri Lanka team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Dimuth Karunaratne

4.00

2

 Kusal Mendis

5.00

3

Kusal Perera

5.00

4

Avishka Fernando

5.50

5

Angelo Mathews

6.00

Top Sri Lanka Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, the top 5 bowlers with favourable odds are Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep, Suranga Lakmal, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perera. Within these bowlers, Lasith Malinga holds the highest betting odds in the Sri Lanka team. Lasith Malinga was the key in Sri Lanka winning the previous match. His stellar performance against England one of the favourites to win the world cup has opened the race for the semifinal spot.

The top betting odds of the bowlers listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Lasith Malinga

3.75

2

Nuwan Pradeep

4.50

3

Suranga Lakmal

4.50

4

Isuru Udana

5.50

5

Thisara Perera

5.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

South Africa Betting Odds

Top South Africa Betting Odds Of The Day

Even though the strong South Africa batting lineup has misfired in this world cup, their team has strong batsman full of class. The top 5 betting odds are on Quinton de Kock, Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis, Aiden Markram, David Miller. Within these batsmen, Quinton de Kock  holds the highest betting odds in the South Africa team. 

It has been a rather dull season for Hashim Amla but we at odds4cricket expect him to deliver a good knock.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

3.30

2

Hashim Amla

4.33

3

Faf du Plessis

5.00

4

Aiden Markram

5.50

5

David Miller

8.00

 

Top South Africa Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir, Lungi. Ngidi, Chris Morris, Andile Phehlukwayo. Within these bowlers, Kagiso Rabada holds the highest betting odds in the South Africa team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Kagiso Rabada

3.75

2

Imran Tahir

4.00

3

Lungi.Nigidi

4.33

4

Chris Morris

4.50

5

Andile Phehlukwayo

5.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match :

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

9.00

2

Faf du Plessis

11.00

3

Hashim Amla

11.00

4

Kagiso Rabada

12.00

5

Aiden Markram

13.00

Quinton de Kock is South Africa’s top player with betting odds value of 9.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Faf du Plessis who has an odds value of 11.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Sri Lanka Team Predicted Playing XI:

Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep


South Africa Team Predicted Playing XI:

Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis (c), Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir

Upcoming Matches

7:00 pm
Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali

India VS South Africa

7:00 pm
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

India VS South Africa

9:30 am
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam

India VS South Africa

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners