SA VS ENG Today Match Prediction | 2nd ODI Match

Kingsmead, Durban. Match is scheduled to begin at 04:30 PM(IST), 7th Feb.

south africa


SA VS ENG

England

South Africa vs England Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 2nd ODI Match

south africa vs england betting tips 2nd odi

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

After a terrific performance in the 1st ODI match with 7 wicket victory against England, South Africa will move on with full of confidence to register a victory in the 2nd ODI Match. At the same time, England will try to bounce back from the defeat. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 2nd ODI Match going to be played between South Africa vs England in Kingsmead, Durban on 7th February 2020 at 04:30 PM (IST).

South Africa vs England Match Live Streaming

South Africa vs England 2nd ODI match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • SonyLiv, SuperSport digital platform

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting South Africa vs England match 

  • Sony Six HD, Sony Six, SuperSport

Get live cricket Score updates for 2nd ODI match between South Africa vs England from here.

SA VS ENG Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches at Kingsmead, Durban, most of the toss winning team captain’s have decided to bat first. Totally 46 matches played in this stadium out of those matches the batting first team won 22 matches and the team who batted second won 18 matches and 6 matches ended up in no result.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

SA VS ENG Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “South Africa having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of South Africa with an odds value of 1.19 compared to England odds of 1.24. Most of the betting sites forecast South Africa as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

South Africa

1.19

2

England

1.24

SA VS ENG Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between South Africa vs England is highly in favour of South Africa while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for South Africa vs England match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

South Africa

1.50

2

England

3.00

GamingStar-RummyAdda

SA VS ENG Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 60 times in the ODI matches. Out of these matches, South Africa won 30 matches and  England registered victory in 27 matches with 1 tie and 3 matches ended up in no result.

SA VS ENG Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

South Africa starts as a strong favourite with a 67% chance to win. England while has just 33% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we pick “South Africa” as a favourite team to win the match.

Teams Recent Form

SA : W, W, L, L, L

ENG : L, W, W, W, W

South Africa Betting Odds

Top South Africa Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in South Africa team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for South Africa. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Janneman Malan, Rassie van der Dussen. Within these batsmen, Quinton de Kock holds the highest betting odds in the South Africa team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

3.30

2

Reeza Hendricks

4.50

3

Temba Bavuma

5.00

4

Janneman Malan

5.50

5

Rassie van der Dussen

6.50

Top South Africa Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks. Within these bowlers, Tabraiz Shamsi holds the highest betting odds in the South Africa team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tabraiz Shamsi

3.75

2

Lungi Ngidi

4.00

3

Lutho Sipamla

4.50

4

Andile Phehlukwayo

5.00

5

Beuran Hendricks

5.00

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Joe Root, Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, Dawid Malan. Within these batsmen, Joe Root holds the highest betting odds in the England team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Joe Root

3.75

2

Jason Roy

4.00

3

Jonny Bairstow

4.50

4

Eoin Morgan

5.50

5

Dawid Malan

6.00

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Chris Woakes. Within these bowlers, Chris Jordan holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Chris Jordan

2.70

2

Adil Rashid

4.33

3

Sam Curran

5.00

4

Tom Curran

5.00

5

Chris Woakes

6.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

8.00

2

Joe Root

8.50

3

Jason Roy

10.00

4

Jonny Bairstow

11.00

5

Reeza Hendricks

13.00

 Quinton de Kock is South Africa’s top player with betting odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Joe Root who has an odds value of 8.50. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

South Africa Predicted Playing XI

Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), David Miller, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi


England Predicted Playing XI

Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Joe Root, Joe Denly, Eoin Morgan (c), Tom Banton, Tom Curran, Moeen Ali, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson, Chris Woakes

Test Only Test 03:30 AM 22 February 2020
ZIM 265 & 2-9(106.3 & 5.0)
BAN 6d-560(154.0)

Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
SA 0-0(0)
NSW 7-294(96.0)

Bankstown Oval, Bankstown

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
WA 6-291(93.0)
TAS 0-0(0)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Stumps

First-Class 23:00 PM 23 February 2020
VIC 9-330(76.2)
QLD 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

Stumps

One-Day 03:00 AM 22 February 2020
EL 428(140.2)
AUS 176 & 5-180(59.3 & 45.1)

MCG, Melbourne

Stumps

T20 Intl Match 7 04:00 AM 26 February 2020
THA 0-0(0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 8 08:00 AM 26 February 2020
PAK 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd ODI 09:00 AM 26 February 2020
WI 0-0(0)
SL 0-0(0)

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 16:00 PM 26 February 2020
AUS 0-0(0)
SA 0-0(0)

Newlands, Cape Town

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 9 04:00 AM 27 February 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

Junction Oval, Melbourne

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 6 11:00 AM 24 February 2020
BAN 8-124(20.0)
IND 6-142(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

India Women win by 18 runs

T20 Intl Match 5 07:00 AM 24 February 2020
SL 6-122(20.0)
AUS 5-123(19.3)

WACA Ground, Perth

Australia Women win by 5 wickets

Test 1st Test 22:30 PM 20 February 2020
IND 165 & 191(68.1 & 81.0)
NZ 348 & 0-9(100.2 & 1.4)

Basin Reserve, Wellington

New Zealand win by 10 wickets

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 12:30 PM 23 February 2020
AUS 6-146(20.0)
SA 4-158(20.0)

St. George's Park, Port Elizabeth

South Africa win by 12 runs

T20 Intl Match 4 11:00 AM 23 February 2020
SA 4-124(19.4)
ENG 8-123(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

South Africa Women win by 6 wickets

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda