SA VS ENG Today Match Prediction | 1st T20 Match

Buffalo Park, East London. Match is scheduled to begin at 09:30 PM(IST), 12th Feb.

south africa


SA VS ENG

England

South Africa vs England Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 1st T20 Match

south africa vs england betting tips 1st t20

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

After a dramatic victory in the 3rd ODI match, England managed to level the ODI series. So they will try to continue their winning momentum in the T20 Series. On the other hand, South Africa showed tremendous performance in test and failed to seal the series after facing a defeat against England in the final ODI match. So, they will also try to bounce back with a victory. Who will win?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st T20 International match of South Africa vs England is going to be held on 12th February at Buffalo Park, East London. The match is scheduled to begin at 09:30 PM (IST).

South Africa vs England Match Live Streaming

The 1st T20 match between South Africa and England will be available on live streaming at

  • SonyLiv, SuperSport digital platform

The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Sony Six HD, Sony Six, SuperSport

Get live cricket Score updates for 1st T20 match between South Africa vs England from here.

SA VS ENG Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bowl first. And also in Buffalo Park, East London. Totally 3 T20 International matches played, out of that 1 match won by the team who has batted first and 2 matches won by the team who has batted second.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

SA VS ENG Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of South Africa with an odds value of 1.19 compared to England odds of 1.23. South Africa is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred South Africa will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

South Africa

1.19

2

England

1.23

SA VS ENG Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 1st T20 match is in favour of South Africa. South Africa vs England betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.56

2

South Africa

2.39

GamingStar-RummyAdda

SA VS ENG Head To Head

Totally 15 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. South Africa has won 8 and England registered a victory in 6 matches with 1 match ended up with no result.

SA VS ENG Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

 England starts as a strong favourite with a 61% chance to win. South Africa while has just 39% chance to win this match. We pick “England” as favourite team to win this 1st T20 match.

Teams Recent Form

SA : W, L, W, W, W

ENG : L, W, L, L, W

South Africa Betting Odds

Top South Africa Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, Temba Bavuma. Within these batsmen, Quinton de Kock holds the highest betting odds in South Africa team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

3.30

2

Reeza Hendricks

4.50

3

Rassie van der Dussen

5.00

4

JJ Smuts

5.50

5

Temba Bavuma

5.50

Top South Africa Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Dale Steyn, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks, Lungi. Ngidi, Bjorn Fortuin. Within these bowlers, Dale Steyn holds the highest betting odds in South Africa team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Dale Steyn

4.00

2

Tabraiz Shamsi

4.30

3

Beuran Hendricks

4.50

4

Lungi. Ngidi

5.00

5

Bjorn Fortuin

5.00

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Tom Banton, Dawid Malan. Within these batsmen, Jason Roy holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jason Roy

3.60

2

Jonny Bairstow

3.75

3

Jos Buttler

4.50

4

Tom Banton

5.00

5

Dawid Malan

5.50

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Chris Jordan, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Matt Parkinson. Within these bowlers, Chris Jordan holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Chris Jordan

4.33

2

Tom Curran

4.50

3

Adil Rashid

4.80

4

Mark Wood

5.20

5

Matt Parkinson

5.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

8.00

2

Jos Buttler

10.00

3

Ben Stokes

11.00

4

Jason Roy

11.00

5

Jonny Bairstow

12.00

 Quinton de Kock of South Africa is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jos Buttler who has an odds value of 10.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

South Africa Predicted Playing XI

Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Temba Bavuma, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Rassie van der Dussen, Dwaine Pretorius, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks,Dale Steyn, Tabraiz Shamsi


England Predicted Playing XI

Dawid Malan, Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Joe Denly, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid

T20 Intl Match 6 11:00 AM 24 February 2020
BAN 2-61(10.2)
IND 6-142(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

Live

Test Only Test 03:30 AM 22 February 2020
ZIM 265 & 2-9(106.3 & 5.0)
BAN 6d-560(154.0)

Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
WA 6-291(93.0)
TAS 0-0(0)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Stumps

First-Class 23:00 PM 23 February 2020
VIC 9-330(76.2)
QLD 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
SA 0-0(0)
NSW 7-294(96.0)

Bankstown Oval, Bankstown

Stumps

T20 Intl Match 7 04:00 AM 26 February 2020
THA 0-0(0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 8 08:00 AM 26 February 2020
PAK 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd ODI 09:00 AM 26 February 2020
WI 0-0(0)
SL 0-0(0)

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 16:00 PM 26 February 2020
AUS 0-0(0)
SA 0-0(0)

Newlands, Cape Town

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 9 04:00 AM 27 February 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

Junction Oval, Melbourne

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 5 07:00 AM 24 February 2020
SL 6-122(20.0)
AUS 5-123(19.3)

WACA Ground, Perth

Australia Women win by 5 wickets

Test 1st Test 22:30 PM 20 February 2020
IND 165 & 191(68.1 & 81.0)
NZ 348 & 0-9(100.2 & 1.4)

Basin Reserve, Wellington

New Zealand win by 10 wickets

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 12:30 PM 23 February 2020
AUS 6-146(20.0)
SA 4-158(20.0)

St. George's Park, Port Elizabeth

South Africa win by 12 runs

T20 Intl Match 4 11:00 AM 23 February 2020
SA 4-124(19.4)
ENG 8-123(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

South Africa Women win by 6 wickets

T20 Intl Match 3 11:00 AM 22 February 2020
SL 7-127(20.0)
NZ 3-131(17.4)

WACA Ground, Perth

New Zealand Women win by 7 wickets

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda