SA VS ENG Today Match Prediction | 1st ODI Match

Newlands, Cape Town. Match is scheduled to begin at 04:30 PM(IST), 4th Feb.

south africa


SA VS ENG

England

South Africa vs England Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st ODI Match

south africa vs england betting tips 1st odi

                                              Image source: https://worldinsport.com/

England going to play their first ODI match after their world cup victory. They have also dominated South Africa in the test series and won the 4 match series as 3-1. So they will try to continue their winning momentum in the ODI series. On the other hand, South Africa will look to register victory to take revenge back on England for test series loss in their home soil. Who will win?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st ODI International match of South Africa vs England is going to be held on 4th February at Newlands, Cape Town. Match is scheduled to begin at 04:30 PM (IST).

South Africa vs England Match Live Streaming

The 1st ODI match between South Africa and England will be available on live streaming at

  • SuperSport digital platform, SonyLiv

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Sony Six, Sony Six HD, SuperSport

SA VS ENG Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bat first. And also in Newlands, Cape Town. Totally 42 matches played, out of that 28 matches won by the team who has batted first and 14 matches won by the team batted second.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

SA VS ENG Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of South Africa with an odds value of 1.15 compared to England odds of 1.19. South Africa is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred South Africa will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

South Africa

1.15

2

England

1.19

SA VS ENG Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for the 1st ODI match is in favour of England. South Africa vs England betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.60

2

South Africa

2.28

GamingStar-RummyAdda

SA VS ENG Head To Head

Totally 60 ODI international matches have been played between these two teams. South Africa has won 29 and England registered a victory in 27 matches with 1 tie and 3 matches ended up in no result.

SA VS ENG Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

 England starts as a strong favourite with a 59% chance to win while South Africa has just 41% chance to win this match. We pick “England” as favourite team to win this 1st ODI match. 

Teams Recent Form

SA : W, W, L, L, W

ENG : W, W, W, W, L

South Africa Betting Odds

Top South Africa Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Quinton de Kock, Janneman Malan, Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts. Within these batsmen, Quinton de Kock holds the highest betting odds in South Africa team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

3.40

2

Janneman Malan

5.00

3

Reeza Hendricks

5.00

4

Rassie van der Dussen

5.50

5

JJ Smuts

6.00

Top South Africa Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, the top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Lungi. Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla, Bjorn Fortuin. Within these bowlers, Lungi. Ngidi holds the highest betting odds in the South Africa team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Lungi. Ngidi

4.00

2

Tabraiz Shamsi

4.00

3

Beuran Hendricks

4.50

4

Lutho Sipamla

4.50

5

Bjorn Fortuin

5.00

England Betting odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, Tom Banton. Within these batsmen, Jason Roy holds the highest betting odds in England team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jason Roy

4.33

2

Joe Root

4.50

3

Jonny Bairstow

5.00

4

Eoin Morgan

5.00

5

Tom Banton

6.00

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Chris Woakes. Within these bowlers, Chris Jordan holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

 Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Chris Jordan

2.70

2

Adil Rashid

4.00

3

Sam Curran

4.33

4

Tom Curran

4.33

5

Chris Woakes

4.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

9.00

2

Jason Roy

9.50

3

Joe Root

10.00

4

Jonny Bairstow

10.00

5

Tom Banton

11.00

 Quinton de Kock of South Africa is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 9.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jason Roy who has an odds value of 9.50. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

South Africa Team Predicted Playing XI

Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Temba Bavuma, David Miller, Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin


England Team Predicted Playing XI

Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Joe Root, Joe Denly, Eoin Morgan (c), Tom Banton, Tom Curran, Moeen Ali, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson, Chris Woakes

T20 Intl Match 6 11:00 AM 24 February 2020
BAN 3-61(10.5)
IND 6-142(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

Live

Test Only Test 03:30 AM 22 February 2020
ZIM 265 & 2-9(106.3 & 5.0)
BAN 6d-560(154.0)

Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
WA 6-291(93.0)
TAS 0-0(0)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Stumps

First-Class 23:00 PM 23 February 2020
VIC 9-330(76.2)
QLD 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
SA 0-0(0)
NSW 7-294(96.0)

Bankstown Oval, Bankstown

Stumps

T20 Intl Match 7 04:00 AM 26 February 2020
THA 0-0(0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 8 08:00 AM 26 February 2020
PAK 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd ODI 09:00 AM 26 February 2020
WI 0-0(0)
SL 0-0(0)

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 16:00 PM 26 February 2020
AUS 0-0(0)
SA 0-0(0)

Newlands, Cape Town

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 9 04:00 AM 27 February 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

Junction Oval, Melbourne

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 5 07:00 AM 24 February 2020
SL 6-122(20.0)
AUS 5-123(19.3)

WACA Ground, Perth

Australia Women win by 5 wickets

Test 1st Test 22:30 PM 20 February 2020
IND 165 & 191(68.1 & 81.0)
NZ 348 & 0-9(100.2 & 1.4)

Basin Reserve, Wellington

New Zealand win by 10 wickets

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 12:30 PM 23 February 2020
AUS 6-146(20.0)
SA 4-158(20.0)

St. George's Park, Port Elizabeth

South Africa win by 12 runs

T20 Intl Match 4 11:00 AM 23 February 2020
SA 4-124(19.4)
ENG 8-123(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

South Africa Women win by 6 wickets

T20 Intl Match 3 11:00 AM 22 February 2020
SL 7-127(20.0)
NZ 3-131(17.4)

WACA Ground, Perth

New Zealand Women win by 7 wickets

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda