PAK VS BAN Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Lord's, London. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 5th July.

pakistan


Pak vs BAN

Bangladesh logo

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

pakistan vs bangladesh betting tips

                                                 Image source: https://www.mykhel.com

England spoiled the semi final chance of Pakistan with their huge victory against New Zealand. Moreover, already 3 teams officially qualified for the world cup semi-final. Pakistan has to beat Bangladesh by 311 runs to get qualify for the semi-final. If Pakistan going to bowl first, they will lose their chance to get qualified for the semi-final even before the first ball bowled. Moreover, both the teams going to play this game for pride. Between these two, who is going to end up this tournament on a winning note.  Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 43rd League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between Pakistan vs Bangladesh in Lord’s, London on 5th July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of the match between Pakistan vs Bangladesh available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Sky Go, ESPN, OSN Play, Willow TV, 

The list of TV channels those who live telecast Pakistan vs Bangladesh match

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), DD Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for Pakistan vs Bangladesh match from here.

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the previous matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s taken a decision to bowl first. Out of 65 ODI matches that have been played at Lord’s, London, the team who batted first won 29 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 32 matches with 4 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

65

Batting First Won

29

Batting Second Won

32

No Result

4

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “Pakistan is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average Betting odds for the toss is more in favour of Pakistan with an odds value of 1.27 compared to Bangladesh odds of 1.35. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up Pakistan as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Pakistan

1.27

2

Bangladesh

1.35

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between Pakistan vs Bangladesh is highly in favour of Pakistan while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for Pakistan vs Bangladesh match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Pakistan

1.44

2

Bangladesh

2.73

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

Pakistan started as a strong favourite with 66% chance to win Bangladesh while has just 34% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “Pakistan” as a favourite team to win the match.

Team Form

Pakistan:

  • Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul-Haq are the key batsmen and Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan are the key bowlers for Pakistan.
  • We at odds4cricket pick “Babar Azam” as a key batsman and “Mohammad Amir” as key bowler for the Pakistan team. Babar Azam scored 378 runs with 1 century and 2 fifties and stays as leading run scorer for his team. Mohammad Amir is the leading wicket taker for his team with 16 wickets and performance consistently to the team.

Bangladesh:

  • Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim are the key batsmen and Mustafizur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin are the key bowlers for Bangladesh.
  • We Pick “Shakib Al Hasan” as a key batsman and “Mustafizur Rahman” as a key bowler for Bangladesh on this match. Shakib Al Hasan is the second leading run scorer in this ICC World Cup 2019 with 2 centuries and 4 fifties and also picked up 11 wickets in seven matches. Mustafizur Rahman has taken 15 wickets out of 7 games and stays as a leading wicket taker for his team.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Head To Head

Both teams met each other 36 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, Pakistan won 31 matches and Bangladesh registered victory in 5 matches.

Teams Recent Form

PAK : W, W, W, L, L

BAN : L, W, L, W, L

Pakistan Betting Odds

Top Pakistan Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in Pakistan team but with less international exposure, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Pakistan. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul-Haq, Mohammad Hafeez, Haris Sohail. Within these batsmen, Babar Azam holds the highest betting odds in Pakistan team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Babar Azam

3.20

2

Fakhar Zaman

4.50

3

Imam ul-Haq

5.00

4

Mohammad Hafeez

6.00

5

Haris Sohail

7.50

Top Pakistan Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Pakistan, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi. Within these bowlers, Mohammad Amir holds the highest betting odds in Pakistan team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Mohammad Amir

3.30

2

Wahab Riaz

3.50

3

Shadab Khan

4.50

4

Hasan Ali

5.00

5

Shaheen Afridi

5.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Bangladesh Betting Odds

Top Bangladesh Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an new emerging batting line up in Bangladesh team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Bangladesh. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das. Within these batsmen, Shakib Al Hasan holds the highest betting odds in the Bangladesh team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shakib Al Hasan

3.80

2

Tamim Iqbal

4.50

3

Mushfiqur Rahim

5.00

4

Soumya Sarkar

5.00

5

Liton Das

7.50

Top Bangladesh Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Bangladesh, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Mustafizur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain. Within these bowlers, Mustafizur Rahman holds the highest betting odds in the Bangladesh team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Mustafizur Rahman

3.50

2

Shakib Al Hasan

4.00

3

Mohammad Saifuddin

4.33

4

Mehidy Hasan

4.50

5

Rubel Hossain

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Babar Azam

4.50

2

Fakhar Zaman

6.50

3

Shakib Al Hasan

6.80

4

Imam ul-Haq

7.00

5

Tamim Iqbal

8.50

 Babar Azam is Pakistan’s top player with high betting odds value of 4.50 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Fakhar Zaman who has an odds value of 6.50. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Pakistan Team Predicted Playing XI

Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed(wk & c), Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Shaheen Afridi


Bangladesh Team Predicted Playing XI

Liton Das, Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim(wk), Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Rubel Hossain

Upcoming Matches

3:30 pm
Lord's, London

England VS Ireland

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners