PAK vs AFG Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Headingley, Leeds. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 29th June.

pakistan flag


PAK VS AFG

Afghanistan

Pakistan vs Afghanistan Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

pakistan vs afghanistan betting tips

After facing consecutive defeats without a single victory out of 7 matches played in this world cup is a big setback for the Afghanistan team which would have hope to win a couple of matches and make a statement of its arrival into the big league. So, expect them to fight hard to clinch their 1st victory. On the other hand, after back to back victory Pakistan will look to continue their winning momentum to keep their semi-final hopes alive. This is going to be a Do or Die match for Pakistan. Will Pakistan survive with victory to register their spot in Play-Off. Who will win? Let’s get into the detailed match analysis. The 36th League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between Pakistan vs Afghanistan in Headingley, Leeds on 29th June 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

Pakistan vs Afghanistan Match Live Streaming

The live Streaming of the match between Pakistan vs Afghanistan will be available on the following networks

  • Hotstar, Sky Go, Foxtel Sports, ESPN, Willow TV, OSN Play

The following are the TV channels that will live telecast Pakistan vs Afghanistan match

  • Star Sports, DD Sports, DD National (DD1)

Get Pakistan vs Afghanistan live cricket Score updates from here.

Pakistan vs Afghanistan Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the previous matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have bowled first. Out of 45 ODI matches that have been played at Headingley, the team who batted first won 16 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 23 matches with 6 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

45

Batting First Won

16

Batting Second Won

23

No Result

6

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Pakistan vs Afghanistan Toss Betting Odds

We at Odds4Cricket predict Pakistan is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average Betting odds for the toss is in favour of Pakistan with an odds value of 1.26 compared to Afghanistan odds of 1.32. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up Pakistan as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Pakistan

1.26

2

Afghanistan

1.32

Pakistan vs Afghanistan Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between Pakistan vs Afghanistan is moreover in favour of Pakistan while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites. Average betting odds for Pakistan vs Afghanistan match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Pakistan

1.11

2

Afghanistan

6.25

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all those upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Pakistan vs Afghanistan Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

Pakistan start as a strong favourite with 80% chance to win while Afghanistan has just 20% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form and recent performance we predict “Pakistan” to win this match.

Team Key Players

    • Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul-Haq, Babar Azam are the key batsmen and Mohammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi, Shadab Khan are the key bowlers for Pakistan. 
    • Out of these Players, We Pick “Babar Azam” as a key player to play a vital role in this match. He is an outstanding batsman showing his talent with the bat throughout the series and also leading run scorer for the Pakistan team with 333 runs. With the ball “Mohammad Amir” will play a major role. He is the 3rd leading wicket-taker in this ICC World Cup 2019 with 16 wickets.
    • Gulbadin Naib, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi are the key batsmen and Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Gulbadin Naib are the key bowlers for Afghanistan.
    • Out of these Players, We Pick “ Mohammad Naib” as a key batsman and  “Rashid Khan” as a key bowler for Afghanistan. Both of them showed some decent performance with both bat and ball.

It will not be too easy for predicting who will win the match or which player will perform best. Keep your trust in our expert’s prediction and pick the match-winning team and top performers of the match followed by placing your bets to win more. Do your bet on your favourite team and players with the help of our cricket betting tips and enjoy this whole ODI series. Our betting odds prediction for other category have been given below.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Pakistan vs Afghanistan Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 3 times in the men’s ODI cricket history. Out of these encounters, Pakistan won all the 3 matches and not given a single chance for Afghanistan to clinch the victory. 

Teams Recent Form

PAK : W, W, L, L,NR

AFG : L, L, L, L, L

Pakistan Betting Odds

Top Pakistan Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a top-class batting line up consisting of experienced players, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Pakistan. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez. Within these batsmen, Fakhar Zaman holds the highest betting odds in Pakistan team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Fakhar Zaman

3.60

2

Imam ul-Haq

3.75

3

Babar Azam

4.50

4

Haris Sohail

5.50

5

Mohammad Hafeez

5.50

Top Pakistan Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Pakistan, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Mohammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi, Shadab Khan, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali. Within these bowlers, Mohammad Amir holds the highest betting odds in Pakistan team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Mohammad Amir

3.50

2

Shaheen Afridi

4.33

3

Shadab Khan

4.50

4

Wahab Riaz

4.50

5

Hasan Ali

5.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan Betting Odds

Top Afghanistan Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in Afghanistan team but with less international exposure, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Afghanistan. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Gulbadin Naib, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran. Within these batsmen, Gulbadin Naib holds the highest betting odds in the Afghanistan team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Gulbadin Naib

4.50

2

Rahmat Shah

5.00

3

Hashmatullah Shahidi

5.00

4

Hazratullah Zazai

5.50

5

Noor Ali Zadran

6.00

Top Afghanistan Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Afghanistan, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi, Hamid Hassan. Within these bowlers, Rashid Khan holds the highest betting odds in the Afghanistan team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rashid Khan

3.00

2

Mujeeb Ur Rahman

4.33

3

Gulbadin Naib

4.50

4

Mohammad Nabi

4.50

5

Hamid Hassan

5.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Babar Azam

8.00

2

Fakhar Zaman

9.00

3

Imam ul-Haq

9.00

4

Mohammad Amir

13.00

5

Rashid Khan

13.00

 Babar Azam is Pakistan’s top player with betting odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Fakhar Zaman who has an odds value of 9.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Pakistan Team Predicted Playing XI

Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail,Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Imad Wasim, Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Amir


Afghanistan Team Predicted Playing XI

Gulbadin Naib(c), Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Samiullah Shinwari, Rashid Khan, Ikram Ali Khil(w), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Dawlat Zadran

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners