NZ VS ENG Today Match Prediction | 1st Test Match

Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. Match is scheduled to begin at 03:30 AM(IST), 21st Nov.

New Zealand


NZ VS ENG

England

New Zealand vs England Today Match Prediction | 1st Test Match

new zealand vs england betting tips 1st test match

                                              Image source: https://www.cricwizz.com/

After a nail-biting finish of ODI series, England steals the ODI series as 3-2 and they will also try to continue their winning momentum in the test series. On the other hand, New Zealand will try to rise back from the defeat in their home ground to take revenge back on England. Who will win? Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st Test match of New Zealand vs England is going to be held on 21st-November at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. Match is scheduled to begin at 03:30 AM (IST).

New Zealand vs England Match Live Streaming

The 1st test match between England and New Zealand will be available on live streaming at

  • Bet365, Hotstar, Now TV, Sky Go

The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Star Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, SuperSport

NZ VS ENG Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bat first as per the recent match results. In Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, this is the 1st international test match going to be played. The toss is going to be crucial.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

NZ VS ENG Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of New Zealand with an odds value of 1.30 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.35 New Zealand is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred England will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

New Zealand

1.30

2

England

1.35

NZ VS ENG Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 1st test match is in favour of New Zealand. New Zealand vs England betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

New Zealand

2.20

2

England

2.35

3

Draw

6.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

New Zealand vs England Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

         New Zealand starts as a strong favourite with 52% chance to win. England while has 48% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “New Zealand” as a favourite team to win the match.

NZ VS ENG Head To Head

Totally 103 test matches played between these two teams. Out of those matches, England team have won 48 matches, 45 matches won by New Zealand team and 10 matches ended up in a draw.

Teams Recent Form

NZ : W, L, W, W, W

ENG : W, L, W, D, L

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In, England, The top 5 most betting odds batsman are Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Rory Burns, Dominic Sibley, Jos Buttler. Within these batsmen, Joe Root holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Joe Root

3.00

2

Ben Stokes

5.50

3

Rory Burns

6.00

4

Dominic Sibley

6.00

5

Jos Buttler

6.00

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Stuart Broad, Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Saqib Mahmood. Within these bowlers, Stuart Broad holds the highest betting odds in England team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Stuart Broad

3.00

2

Jofra Archer

3.50

3

Chris Woakes

5.00

4

Sam Curran

5.50

5

Saqib Mahmood

7.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

New Zealand Betting odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Jeet Raval, Henry Nicholls. Within these batsmen, Kane Williamson holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kane Williamson

3.50

2

Ross Taylor

4.50

3

Tom Latham

5.50

4

Jeet Raval

6.00

5

Henry Nicholls

7.00

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matthew Henry, Neil Wagner, Lockie Ferguson. Within these bowlers, Trent Boult holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Trent Boult

3.00

2

Tim Southee

3.50

3

Matthew Henry

4.00

4

Neil Wagner

4.33

5

Lockie Ferguson

4.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Lockie Ferguson

5.00

2

Kane Williamson

8.00

3

Tom Latham

12.00

4

Ross Taylor

13.00

5

Trent Boult

13.00

Lockie Ferguson of England is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 5.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Kane Williamson who has an odds value of 8.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Jeet Raval, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (c), Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, BJ Watling (wk), Lockie Ferguson, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Tim Southee


England Team Predicted Playing XI

Rory Burns, Dominic Sibley, Joe Root (c), Zak Crawley, Ollie Pope, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Curran, Jofra Archer, Stuart Broad, Jack Leach

ODI 1st One-Day Match 00:00 AM 12 December 2019
IND 8-296(47.1)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

Live

Test 1st Test 04:35 AM 11 December 2019
SL 5-202(68.1)
PAK 0-0(0)

Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi

Stumps

Test 1st Test 05:00 AM 12 December 2019
NZ 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Perth Stadium, Perth

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd One-Day Match 00:00 AM 14 December 2019
IND 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

UPCOMING

ODI 1st ODI 08:00 AM 15 December 2019
WI 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai

UPCOMING

ODI 3rd One-Day Match 00:00 AM 16 December 2019
IND 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

UPCOMING

T20 Match 1 08:10 AM 17 December 2019
THU 0-0(0)
HEA 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 13:30 PM 11 December 2019
WI 8-173(20.0)
IND 3-240(20.0)

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

India win by 67 runs

First-Class 23:30 PM 06 December 2019
SA 346 & 4-170(96.0 & 48.5)
TAS 254 & 261(79.2 & 107.3)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

South Australia win by 6 wickets

First-Class 23:30 PM 06 December 2019
QLD 240 & 176(90.0 & 74.5)
NSW 375 & 1-42(138.5 & 11.3)

SCG, Sydney

New South Wales win by 9 wickets

First-Class 23:00 PM 06 December 2019
WA 3-89(39.4)
VIC 0-0(0)

MCG, Melbourne

No Result

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 13:30 PM 08 December 2019
WI 2-173(18.3)
IND 7-170(20.0)

Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram

West Indies win by 8 wickets

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Enter Your Mobile NumberGET CRICKET UPDATE