NZ VS ENG Today Match Prediction | 1st T20 Match

Hagley Oval, Christchurch. Match is scheduled to begin at 6:30 AM(IST), 1st November.

New Zealand Logo


NZ VS ENG

England

New Zealand vs England Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 1st T20 Match

new zealand vs england betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

England is in terrific form in the T20 International match format. So, they will try to continue their winning momentum. At the same time, New Zealand will also try to win the series in their hometown. Both the team won 1 practise match each. Who will win this 1st T20 Match?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st T20 match of  New Zealand vs England is going to be held on 1st November at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. The match is scheduled to begin at 06:30 AM (IST).

New Zealand vs England Match Live Streaming

The 1st T20 match between New Zealand vs England will be available on live streaming at

  • Bet365, Hotstar, Now TV, Sky Go

The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Star Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, SuperSport, Gazi TV, OSN Sports Cricket HD

NZ VS ENG Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bowl first. This is the 1st T20 match going to be played in Hagley Oval Stadium. The toss is going to be crucial.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

NZ VS ENG Toss Betting Odds

Betting Odds for the toss is in favour of New Zealand with an odds value of 1.46. New Zealand is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred New Zealand will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

New Zealand

1.46

2

England

1.50

NZ VS ENG Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 1st T20 match between New Zealand vs England is in favour of New Zealand. New Zealand vs England betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

New Zealand

1.66

2

England

2.20

NZ VS ENG Head To Head

In the T20 history, Totally 15 matches played between these two teams. New Zealand has won 5 matches and England registered victory in 10 matches.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

NZ VS ENG Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

New Zealand starts as a strong favourite with 57% chance to win. England while has 43% chance to win this match.  As per our prediction “New Zealand” has a higher chance to win this match. 

Teams Recent Form

NZ : L, W, W, W, L

ENG : W, W, W, W, W

New Zealand Betting Odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power-packed batting line up in New Zealand team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run scored for New Zealand today. The top 5 most betting odds are for Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert, Jimmy Neesham. Within these batsmen, Colin Munro holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Colin Munro

3.60

2

Martin Guptill

4.50

3

Ross Taylor

        4.80

4

Tim Seifert

5.40

5

Jimmy Neesham

6.50

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Scott Kuggeleijn, Mitchell Santner. Within these bowlers holds the Lockie Ferguson highest betting odds in New Zealand team.

Top Betting odd of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Lockie Ferguson

          3.00

2

Tim Southee

3.50

3

Ish Sodhi

          4.50

4

Scott Kuggeleijn

5.50

5

Mitchell Santner

6.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds batsman is Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Dawid Malan, James Vince, Joe Denly. Within these batsmen, Jonny Bairstow holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jonny Bairstow

5.50

2

Tom Banton

5.75

3

Dawid Malan

6.50

4

James Vince

7.00

5

Joe Denly

8.00

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, Top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Pat Brown, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson, Sam Curran. Within these bowlers, Pat Brown holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Pat Brown

4.50

2

Adil Rashid

5.20

3

Chris Jordan

5.50

4

Matt Parkinson

6.50

5

Sam Curran

7.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Martin Guptill

3.50

2

Colin Munro

4.20

3

Jonny Bairstow

4.50

4

Tom Banton

4.50

5

Dawid Malan

5.50

 Martin Guptill of New Zealand is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 3.50 for the man of the match award given for his bowling performance. He is closely followed by Colin Munro who has an odds value of 4.20. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert (wk), Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, James Neesham, Lockie Ferguson, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee (c), Blair Tickner, Ish Sodhi


England Team Predicted Playing X1

Jonny Bairstow, James Vince, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Dawid Malan, Sam Curran, Sam Billings (wk), Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood, Chris Jordan, Patrick Brown

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners