IRE VS ZIM Today Match Prediction | 2nd T20 Match

Bready Cricket Club, Northern Ireland. Match is scheduled to begin at 8:30 PM(IST),12th July.

ireland


IRE VS ZIM

zimbabwe

Ireland vs Zimbabwe Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 2nd T20 Match

ireland vs zimbabwe betting tips

                                              Image source: http://www.cricketsupport.com

After clean-sweeping Zimbabwe in ODI series, Ireland will look to carry forward their winning momentum in T20 match. On the other side, Zimbabwe is yet to score runs against Ireland bowlers and also they have been struggling to register a victory for a while in the T20 Format having faced 12 consecutive defeats. So Zimbabwe will try to bounce back from their losing streak. First T20 match of the series was abandoned due to rain. Just 2 more matches remaining in the series. Who will register their 1st victory in this 2nd T20 match?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 2nd T20 Match is going to be played between Ireland vs Zimbabwe in Bready Cricket Club, Northern Ireland on 12th July 2019 at 08:30 PM (IST).

Ireland vs Zimbabwe Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of the match between Ireland vs Zimbabwe available in the following networks

  • SuperSport Live, SonyLiv, Now TV, Willow TV Online

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting Ireland vs Zimbabwe match 

  • Star Sports, Ten Sports, PTV Sports  

Get live cricket Score updates for Ireland vs Zimbabwe match from here.

Ireland vs Zimbabwe Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the earlier matches played at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have elected to bowl first. Out of 18 T20 matches that have been played at Bready Cricket Club, the team who batted first won 4 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 12 matches with 2 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

18

Batting First Won

4

Batting Second Won

12

No Result

2

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Ireland vs Zimbabwe Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “Ireland has a marginally better chance of winning the toss. Average toss betting odds stay slightly in favour of Ireland with an odds value of 1.80 compared to Zimbabwe odds of 1.85. Most of the betting sites forecast Ireland as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is given in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Ireland

1.80

2

Zimbabwe

1.85

Ireland vs Zimbabwe Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between Ireland vs Zimbabwe is highly in favour of Ireland while we compare betting odds of different betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for Ireland vs Zimbabwe match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Ireland

1.54

2

Zimbabwe

2.47


Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Ireland vs Zimbabwe Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

Ireland starts as a strong favourite with 62% chance to win Zimbabwe while has remaining 38% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s recent performance, current form, and betting odds we pick “Ireland” as a favourite team to win the match.

Ireland Team News

Ireland will move on with full of confidence after having whitewashed Zimbabwe in the ODI series. In the T20 format, Ireland will be more dependent on Andrew Balbirnie, Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien and captain Gary Wilson for batting. Paul Stirling ended up the ODI series with 141 runs including 2 fifties and registered his name on the leading run scorer list. He has scored 3 fifties out of 6 T20 matches played in this year. There is a chance for Kevin O’Brien to open the innings with Paul Stirling to establish his explosive innings for the progress of team momentum.

Shane Getkate and Mark Adair bowled really well in the ODI Series and picked up 6 wickets in 3 matches. Host expect these two bowlers to deliver a similar kind of performance with the ball in this match. Left Arm Spinner George Dockrell is most expected to play a crucial role with the ball. He stays at 1st position in the leading wicket-takers list for the Ireland team in the T20 format.

Ireland Predicted Playing XI​

Kevin O’Brien, Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie, Gareth Delany, Lorcan Tucker, Shane Getkate, Mark Adair, Gary Wilson (c & wk), George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Joshua Little


Zimbabwe Team News

Zimbabwe depends more on Sean Williams, Craig Ervine and Brendan Taylor for batting. A lot will depend on the senior player to score runs on the board to bring some momentum for the team to bounce back from their losing streak. Craig Ervine and Sean Williams are the top two batsmen with 156 and 153 runs scored in the recent ODI series. Sean Willaimson scored 2 back to back half centuries and the team expects that he will continue his good performance in this T20 series.

On the bowling side Tendai Chatara, Kyle Jarvis and Donald Tiripano have a huge role to play to pick up quick wickets at the start to put push pressure on the opponent. Tendai Chatara picked up 4 wickets and bowled with a good economy rate of 3.98 per over in ODI series. Followed by Kyle Jarvis who had a pretty good ODI tournament. Zimbabwe expects him to support Chatara from the other end while Donald Tiripano having a key role to play at the death overs.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Zimbabwe Predicted Playing XI​

Hamilton Masakadza (c), Solomon Mire, Brendan Taylor (wk), Sean Williams, Craig Ervine, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Peter Moor, Donald Tiripano, Tendai Chatara, Kyle Jarvis


Ireland vs Zimbabwe Head To Head

Both teams played only 1 match against each other in the T20 game format. In that match, Ireland registered a thrilling three-wicket victory by chasing down a target of 163 runs on the final ball of the match.

Teams Recent Form

IRE : L, L, L, W, L

ZIM : T, L, L, L, L

Ireland Betting Odds

Top Ireland Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in Ireland team but with less international exposure there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Ireland. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Gareth Delany, Lorcan Tucker. Within these batsmen, Paul Stirling holds the highest betting odds in Ireland team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Paul Stirling

3.40

2

Kevin O’Brien

3.75

3

Andrew Balbirnie

4.50

4

Gareth Delany

6.50

5

Lorcan Tucker

9.00

Top Ireland Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Ireland, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Shane Getkate, George Dockrell, Mark Adair, Kevin O’Brien, Boyd Rankin. Within these bowlers, Shane Getkate holds the highest betting odds in Ireland team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Shane Getkate

3.50

2

George Dockrell

4.00

3

Mark Adair

4.33

4

Kevin O’Brien

4.80

5

Boyd Rankin

5.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Zimbabwe Betting Odds

Top Zimbabwe Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Zimbabwe, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Hamilton Masakadza, Craig Ervine, Peter Moor, Ryan Burl, Brendan Taylor. Within these batsmen, Hamilton Masakadza holds the highest betting odds in the Zimbabwe team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Hamilton Masakadza

4.20

2

Craig Ervine

4.50

3

Peter Moor

5.00

4

Ryan Burl

5.50

5

Brendan Taylor

6.00

Top Zimbabwe Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Zimbabwe, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Tendai Chatara, Kyle Jarvis, Donald Tiripano, Ryan Burl, Sikandar Raza. Within these bowlers, Tendai Chatara holds the highest betting odds in the Zimbabwe team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tendai Chatara

3.25

2

Kyle Jarvis

4.00

3

Donald Tiripano

4.50

4

Ryan Burl

5.00

5

Sikandar Raza

5.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Paul Stirling

6.50

2

Kevin O’Brien

7.00

3

Hamilton Masakadza

8.00

4

George Dockrell

8.50

5

Craig Ervine

10.00

 Paul Stirling is Ireland’s top player with an average betting odds value of 6.50 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Kevin O’Brien who has an odds value of 7.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners