IND vs WI Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 27th June.

Indian_team-1.png


IND VS WI

west indies logo

India vs West Indies Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

ind vs wi world cup 2019

India one of the favourite teams to win this world cup will face West Indies one of the dangerous team who on their day can be world beaters. India are currently in a strong position and are almost sure to make to the semi finals, while West Indies hang on by a slim chance if they win all the matches and if other results go in their way. This makes the 34th League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between India vs West Indies in Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester on 27th June 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST) an intriguing affair. This is virtually a do or die match for West Indies.

India vs West Indies Match Live Streaming:

The live Streaming of the match between India vs West Indies will be available on the following networks

  • Hotstar, Sky Go, ESPN, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV, OSN Play

The following are the TV channels that will live telecast the India vs West Indies match

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), DD Sports

Get India vs West Indies  live cricket Score updates from here.

India vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting:

Based on the previous results, the team that wins the toss is most likely to choose to bowl first. Out of 49 ODI matches that have been held at Emirates Old Trafford ground, the team who bowled first won 27 matches and the team who bowled second registered victories in 20 matches with 2 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches49
Batting First Won20
Batting Second Won 27
No Result2
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Toss Betting Odds

We at Odds4Cricket predict India to win the toss. Average Betting odds for the toss is in favor of India with an odds value of 1.80 compared to West Indies odds of 2.10. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favorite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

 India

1.80

 2 West Indies

2.10

India vs West Indies Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between India vs West Indies is also slightly in favor of India as per the data available from multiple betting sites. Average betting odds for the India vs West Indies match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.25

2

West Indies

3.85

 Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all those upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India start as a strong favourite with a 70% chance to win while West Indies have a  30% chance to win this match. Based on the current form and recent performance we predict “India” to win this match.

Team Key Players

  • Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul are the key batsmen and Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal are the key bowlers for India.
  • Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope are the key batsmen and Sheldon Cotterrell, Oshane Thomas, Kemar Roach is the key bowlers for West Indies.

It is not an easy task to predict who will win the match or which of the players will perform best. Trust our experts prediction and pick the match-winning team and top performers of the match and place your odds and win more. Bet on your favourite team and players with the help of our cricket betting tips and enjoy this whole ODI series. Our betting odds prediction for other category have been given below.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 126 times in the men’s ODI cricket  history. In these encounters West Indies have won 62 matches while India won 59 matches with 2 matches ending in a Tie and  3 matches with No results.

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, W, NR, W, W

WI : L, L, L, NR, L

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a firepower batting line up in West Indies team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for West Indies. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope,Shimron Hetmyer,Sunil Ambris. Within these batsmen, Chris Gayle holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Chris Gayle

3.60

2

 Evin Lewis

3.75

3

Shai Hope

4.33

4

Shimron Hetmyer

5.00

5

Sunil Ambris

5.00

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Sheldon Cotterrell, Oshane Thomas, Kemar Roach,Jason Holder, Shannon Gabriel. Within these bowlers, Sheldon Cotterrell holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below: 

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Sheldon Cotterrell

4.00

2

Oshane Thomas

4.33

3

Kemar Roach

4.50

4

Jason Holder

5.00

5

Shannon Gabriel

6.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India Betting Odds

Top Indian Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

The Indian Batting line up consisting of experienced players and technically sound batsmen there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsman with favourite odds are Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik. Within these batsmen, Rohit Sharma holds the highest betting odds in India team.  

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

3.50

2

Virat Kohli

3.60

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.00

4

Rishabh Pant

5.50

5

Dinesh Karthick

8.00

Top Indian Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Hardik Pandya. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.50

2

Mohammad Shami

4.33

3

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.90

4

Kuldeep Yadav

5.25

5

Hardik Pandya

7.20

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match :

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

5.50

2

Rohit Sharma

6.00

3

Jasprit Bumrah

9.00

4

Lokesh Rahul

10.00

5

Chris Gayle

11.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 5.50 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 6.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

West Indies Team Predicted Playing XI:

Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Jason Holder (c), Shannon Gabriel, Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Sunil Ambris, Oshane Thomas


India Team Predicted Playing XI:

Rohit Sharma,KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav.

Upcoming Matches

3:30 pm
Lord's, London

England VS Ireland

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners