India vs West Indies Today Match Prediction | 3rd ODI Match

Barabati Stadium, Cuttack. Match is scheduled to begin at 01:30 PM(IST), 22nd Dec 2019.

indian flag


IND VS WI

kisspng-west-indies-cricket-team-bangladesh-national

India vs West Indies Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 3rd ODI Match

india vs west indies betting tips 3rd odi

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

After registering a comprehensive victory in the 2nd ODI Match, India will move on with full of confidence and will look to continue their winning momentum in this final ODI match to seal the series. At the same time, West Indies will try to bounce back from the defeat and will try to bring some momentum back. Both the team won one match each out of 3 matches. Who will steal the series with the 3rd ODI victory?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 3rd ODI match is going to be played between India vs West Indies in Barabati Stadium, Cuttack on 22nd December 2019 at 01:30 PM (IST).

India vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of 3rd ODI match between India and West Indies will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online, Foxtel Sports

These are the following TV channels live telecasting India vs West Indies match 

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), Ten Sports, DD Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs West Indies match from here.

IND VS WI Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

Most of the toss winning team captain’s have opted to bowl first in the recent matches played at this stadium. Totally 18 ODI matches have been played at Barabati Stadium, Cuttack till date, out of that the team who batted first registered victory in 7 matches and the team who batted second won 11 matches.

Total Matches

18

Batting First Won

7

Batting Second Won

11

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS WI Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.18 compared to West Indies odds of 1.23. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.27

2

West Indies

1.31

IND VS WI Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

The 3rd ODI match between India vs West Indies is more in favour of “India” while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for this match between India vs West Indies is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.23

2

West Indies

4.05

Odds4cricket match prediction based on current form, betting, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS WI Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 132 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, India won 63 matches and West Indies registered victory in 63 matches with 2 tie and 4 matches not produced any result

IND VS WI Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

India starts as a strong favourite with 77% chance to win. West Indies while has just 23% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win this 3rd ODI match.

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, L, W, W, NR

WI : L, W, W, W, W

India Betting odds

Top India Batsmen Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.50

2

Rohit Sharma

3.80

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.50

4

Shreyas Iyer

5.50

5

Rishabh Pant

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Mohammad Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kedar Jadhav. Within these bowlers, Mohammad Shami holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Mohammad Shami

3.60

2

Kuldeep Yadav

4.00

3

Ravindra Jadeja

4.20

4

Shardul Thakur

4.60

5

Kedar Jadhav

5.50

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase. Within these batsmen, Shai Hope holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shai Hope

4.50

2

Shimron Hetmyer

5.00

3

Nicholas Pooran

5.40

4

Sunil Ambris

6.00

5

Roston Chase

6.50

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Sheldon Cotterrell, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Roston Chase, Kieron Pollard. Within these bowlers, Sheldon Cotterrell holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Sheldon Cotterrell

4.10

2

Jason Holder

4.50

3

Keemo Paul

4.80

4

Roston Chase

5.00

5

Kieron Pollard

5.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

6.00

2

Virat Kohli

7.00

3

Lokesh Rahul

8.00

4

Nicholas Pooran

9.00

5

Shai Hope

10.00

 Rohit Sharma is India’s top player with betting odds value of 6.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Virat Kohli who has an odds value of 7.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal


West Indies Team Predicted Playing XI

Shai Hope (wk), Sunil Ambris, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (c), Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph

No live match currently in Progress!

No Upcoming match yet!

No completed match yet!

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda