IND VS WI Today Match Prediction | 3rd ODI Match

Queen's Park Oval, Trinidad. Match is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM(IST).

india


IND VS WI

west indies logo

India vs West Indies Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 3rd ODI Match

india vs west indies betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.livehindustan.com

After registering a comprehensive victory in the 2nd ODI Match, India will move on with full of confidence and will look to continue their winning momentum in this final ODI Match of the series. At the same time, West Indies will try to bounce back from the defeat and will try to bring some momentum back into the game to level the series. India leading the 3 match ODI series as 1-0. Will they do it again to steal the series. Who will win ?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 3rd ODI Match to be played between India vs West Indies in Queen’s Park Oval, Trinidad on 14th August 2019 at 07:00 PM (IST).

India vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of 3rd ODI match between India and West Indies will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Willow TV, SuperSport, Sky Sports Cricket, OSN Play

These are the following TV channels live telecasting India vs West Indies match 

  • DD Sports, DD National (DD1) 

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs West Indies match from here.

India vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

Most of the toss winning team captain’s have opted to bat first in the recent matches played at this stadium. Totally 67 ODI matches have been played at Queen’s Park Oval, Trinidad till date, out of that the team who batted first registered victory in 30 matches and the team who batted second won 33 matches and 4 matches not produced any results. 

Total Matches

67

Batting First Won

30

Batting Second Won

33

No Result

4

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.18 compared to West Indies odds of 1.23. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.18

2

West Indies

1.23

India vs West Indies Betting Odds

The 3rd ODI match between India vs West Indies is more in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for this match between India vs West Indies is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.20

2

West Indies

4.10

Odds4cricket match prediction based on current form, betting, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India starts as a strong favourite with 78% chance to win. West Indies while has just 22% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 129 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, India won 61 matches and West Indies registered victory in 62 matches with 2 tie and 4 matches not produced any result

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, NR, L, W, W

WI : L, NR, W, L, L

India Betting Odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant. Within these batsmen, Rohit Sharma holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

3.00

2

Virat Kohli

3.60

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.50

4

Shikhar Dhawan

5.00

5

Rishabh Pant

6.50

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Mohammad Shami. Within these bowlers, Yuzvendra Chahal holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Yuzvendra Chahal

3.20

2

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

3.75

3

Kuldeep Yadav

4.00

4

Navdeep Saini

4.50

5

Mohammad Shami

5.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shai Hope, Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, John Campbell, Nicholas Pooran. Within these batsmen, Shai Hope holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shai Hope

4.20

2

Chris Gayle

4.33

3

Evin Lewis

5.00

4

John Campbell

5.00

5

Nicholas Pooran

5.50

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cotterell, Keemo Paul, Jason Holder, Oshane Thomas. Within these bowlers, Kemar Roach holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Kemar Roach

4.20

2

Sheldon Cotterell

4.33

3

Keemo Paul

4.70

4

Jason Holder

5.00

5

Oshane Thomas

5.75

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

5.00

2

Virat Kohli

6.50

3

Jason Holder

8.00

4

Chris Gayle

9.00

5

Evin Lewis

10.00

 Rohit Sharma is India’s top player with betting odds value of 5.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Virat Kohli who has an odds value of 6.50. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Predicted Playing XI

Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, K Khaleel Ahmed


West Indies Predicted Playing XI

Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope(w), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Carlos Brathwaite, Jason Holder(c), Sheldon Cottrell, Fabian Allen, Kemar Roach

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners