IND vs WI Today Match Prediction | 2nd Test Match

Sabina Park, Kingston. Match is scheduled to begin at 8:00 PM(IST), 30th August.

india


IND VS WI

west indies logo

India vs West Indies Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 2nd Test Match

india vs west indies betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.indiatoday.in

After a well deserved 318 runs victory in the first test match, India will look to clean sweep West Indies with the 2nd test match victory to steal the series. On the other side, West Indies has not even lost a single test series in the past 2 years in their home ground. So they will try to get victory in this match to level the series to continue their good record. Who will win? Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 2nd Test match of India vs West Indies is going to be held on 30th August at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica. Match is scheduled to begin at 08:00 PM (IST).

India vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

The 2nd Test match between India vs West Indies will be available on live streaming at

  • Hotstar, SuperSport, Willow TV, OSN Play, Sky Sports Cricket

  The following tv channels are live telecasting the match

  •  DD National (DD1), DD Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs West Indies match from here.

India vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

At Sabina Park, Kingston, Most of the toss winning team captains decided to bat first. In the recent 10 matches, The team who batted first won 7 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 2 matches and 1 matches ended up as draw. 

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

IND VS WI Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average toss betting odds is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.22 compared to West Indies odds of 1.26. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.22

2

West Indies

1.26

India vs West Indies Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds is in favour of India for the 2nd Test Match. India vs West Indies betting odds for the match has given below.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.29

2

West Indies

6.50

3

Draw

8.20

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

India starts as a strong favourite with 83% chance to win. West Indies while has just 17% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

India vs West Indies Head To Head

Totally 97 Test matches played between these two teams. Out of 97 test matches West Indies team have won 20 matches, 31 matches won by India team and 46 matches ended up as draw.

Teams Recent Form

IND :W, D, W, L, W

WI : L, L, W, W, L

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India Betting odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, K.L. Rahul. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

2.00

2

Ajinkya Rahane

3.50

3

Rohit Sharma

4.00

4

Cheteshwar Pujara

5.50

5

K.L. Rahul

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammad Shami, Kuldeep Yadav. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below : 

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

4.00

2

Ishant Sharma

4.50

3

Ravindra Jadeja

5.50

4

Mohammad Shami

6.00

5

Kuldeep Yadav

7.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Darren Bravo, Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell. Within these batsmen, Shimron Hetmyer holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shimron Hetmyer

3.20

2

Shai Hope

4.50

3

Darren Bravo

5.00

4

Kraigg Brathwaite

6.50

5

John Campbell

7.50

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Keemo Paul, Jason Holder, Kemar Roach, Roston Chase, Shannon Gabriel. Within these bowlers, Kemar Roach holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Keemo Paul

3.00

2

Jason Holder

4.00

3

Kemar Roach

4.50

4

Roston Chase

5.50

5

Shannon Gabriel

6.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

        8.00

2

Ajinkya Rahane

9.00

3

Cheteshwar Pujara

10.00

4

Lokesh Rahul

10.50

5

Keemo Paul

11.00

 Virat Kohli of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Ajinkya Rahane who has an odds value of 9.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing X1

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(c), Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant(w), Ravindra Jadeja, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah


West Indies Team Predicted Playing X1

Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Shai Hope(w), Shamarh Brooks, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Roston Chase, Jason Holder(c), Keemo Paul, Shannon Gabriel, Kemar Roach

Upcoming Matches

7:00 pm
Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali

India VS South Africa

7:00 pm
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

India VS South Africa

9:30 am
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam

India VS South Africa

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners