India vs West Indies Today Match Prediction | 2nd ODI Match

Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam. Match is scheduled to begin at 01:30 PM(IST), 18th Oct.

indian flag


IND VS WI

kisspng-west-indies-cricket-team-bangladesh-national

India vs West Indies Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 2nd ODI Match

india vs west indies betting tips 2nd odi

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

After registering a huge victory in the 1st ODI Match, West Indies will come out to bat with full of confidence to continue their winning runs. On the other hand, India will try to bounce back from the defeat and will try to level the series with the victory. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 2nd ODI match of India vs West Indies is going to be played on 18th December at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam. The match is scheduled to begin at 01:30 PM (IST).

India vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of 2nd ODI match between India vs West Indies will be on

  • Hotstar, Willow TV Online, SuperSport Live, Foxtel Sports

  The following tv channels live telecasting the match

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), Ten Sports, DD Sports

IND VS WI Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

Whoever won the toss they will probably choose to bowl first. Totally 8 ODI international matches played at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Team who has batted second have won 5 matches and the team who has batted first have won only 2 matches. High level of winning chances for chasing team to win the match.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS WI Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for winning the toss is in favour of India and having a betting odds value of 1.35 compared to India odds of 1.39. India is leading in front of toss winning prediction. Most of them are picking West Indies for toss winning prediction. Betting odds for the team mentioned below

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India 

1.35

2

West Indies

1.39

IND VS WI Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for the 2nd ODI international match is in favour of India. India vs West Indies betting odds for the match has mentioned below.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.28

2

West Indies

3.50

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS WI Head To Head

These two teams played 130 ODI matches together. Out of that, India registered a victory in 62 matches and West Indies have won 63 matches with 2 tie matches and 4 matches ended up in no result.

IND VS WI Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

      India starts as a strong favourite with 74% chance to win. West Indies while has just 26% chance to win this match. We pick “India” as favourite team to win this 1st ODI match.

Teams Recent Form

IND : L, W, W, NR, L

WI : W, W, W, W, L

India Betting odds

Top India Batsmen Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer. Within these batsmen,  Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.40

2

Rohit Sharma

3.60

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.50

4

Rishabh Pant

5.00

5

Shreyas Iyer

7.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Mohammad Shami, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav. Within these bowlers, Mohammad Shami holds the highest betting odds in India team.

 Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Mohammad Shami

3.50

2

Deepak Chahar

4.00

3

Yuzvendra Chahal

5.00

4

Ravindra Jadeja

5.50

5

Kuldeep Yadav

6.00

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase. Within these batsmen, Shimron Hetmyer holds the highest betting odds in West Indies team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shimron Hetmyer

3.80

2

Shai Hope

4.20

3

Nicholas Pooran

4.60

4

Sunil Ambris

5.50

5

Roston Chase

6.00

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh, Keemo Paul, Kieron Pollard. Within these bowlers, Sheldon Cotterrell holds the highest betting odds in West Indies team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Sheldon Cottrell

3.80

2

Alzarri Joseph

4.20

3

Hayden Walsh

4.60

4

Keemo Paul

5.50

5

Kieron Pollard

6.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

7.00

2

Rohit Sharma

8.00

3

Lokesh Rahul

9.00

4

Shimron Hetmyer

13.00

5

Shai Hope

13.00

 Virat Kohli of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 7.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 8.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli (c), Kedar Jadhav, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav


West Indies Team Predicted Playing XI

Shai Hope(w), Sunil Ambris, Nicholas Pooran, Roston Chase, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard(c), Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Hayden Walsh, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell

Test 2nd Test 07:30 AM 27 January 2020
SL 2-122(54.0)
ZIM 406(115.3)

Harare Sports Club

Stumps

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 07:00 AM 29 January 2020
IND 0-0(0)
NZ 0-0(0)

Seddon Park, Hamilton

UPCOMING

ODI Super League Quarter Final 2 08:00 AM 29 January 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Willowmoore Park, Benoni

UPCOMING

ODI Plate Play-Off Semi Final 2 08:00 AM 30 January 2020
TBD 0-0(0)
TBD 0-0(0)

Ibbies Oval, Potchefstroom

UPCOMING

ODI Plate Semi Final 1 08:00 AM 30 January 2020
TBD 0-0(0)
TBD 0-0(0)

North West University Oval, Potchefstroom

UPCOMING

ODI Plate Play-Off Semi Final 1 08:00 AM 30 January 2020
TBD 0-0(0)
TBD 0-0(0)

Witrand Oval, Potchefstroom

UPCOMING

ODI Super League Quarter Final 1 08:00 AM 28 January 2020
AUS 159(43.3)
IND 9-233(50.0)

JB Marks Oval, Potchefstroom

India Under 19s win by 74 runs

ODI Plate Quarter Final 4 08:00 AM 28 January 2020
SCO 3-250(44.2)
UAE 249(49.0)

Witrand Oval, Potchefstroom

Scotland Under 19s win by 7 wickets

ODI Plate Quarter Final 3 08:00 AM 28 January 2020
CAN 176(47.3)
ZIM 7-271(50.0)

Ibbies Oval, Potchefstroom

Zimbabwe Under 19s win by 95 runs

T20 07:40 AM 28 January 2020
IND 5-113(20.0)
GXI 5-114(19.1)

Drummoyne Oval, Drummoyne

Governor-General XI win by 5 wickets

T20 03:00 AM 28 January 2020
ENG 7-191(20.0)
ACT 9-144(20.0)

Phillip Oval, Canberra

England Women win by 47 runs

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda