IND VS WI Today Match Prediction | 1st Test Match

Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua. Match is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM(IST), 22nd August.

india


IND VS WI

west indies logo

India vs West Indies Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st Test Match

                                              Image source: https://www.indiatoday.in

After a tremendous performance in both ODI and T20 Series, India looking forward to capture test series against West Indies. At the same time, after facing consecutive defeats in their hometown West Indies desperately looking for victory. So, They will also try to bounce back to give strong reply to India. Who will win ?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 1st Test Match to be played between India vs West Indies in Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua on 22nd August 2019 at 07:00 PM (IST).

India vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

India vs West Indies match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, SuperSport, Willow TV, OSN Play, Sky Sports Cricket 

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting India vs West Indies match 

  • DD National (DD1), DD Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs West Indies match from here.

India vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches held at this stadium, most of the toss winning team captain’s have decided to bowl first. Out of 7 Test matches that have been played at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua the team who batted first won 2 matches and the team who batted second also registered victories in 2 matches and 3 matches ended up as draw. Fast Bowlers having more advantage on this pitch especially with the new ball.

Total Matches

7

Batting First Won

2

Batting Second Won

2

No Result

3

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.26 compared to West Indies odds of 1.30. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.26

2

West Indies

1.30

India vs West Indies Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between India vs West Indies is highly in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for India vs West Indies match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.35

2

West Indies

2.84

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India starts as a strong favourite with 68% chance to win. West Indies while has just 32% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs West Indies Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 96 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, India won 30 matches and West Indies registered victory in 20 matches with 46 matches ended up in tie.

Teams Recent Form

IND : D, W, L, W, W

WI : L, W, W, L, L

India Betting Odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Cheteshwar Pujara, Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, K.L. Rahul. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.00

2

Cheteshwar Pujara

4.00

3

Rohit Sharma

4.50

4

Mayank Agarwal

5.50

5

K.L. Rahul

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Ishant Sharma, Ravi Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.50

2

Mohammad Shami

3.70

3

Ishant Sharma

4.33

4

Ravi Ashwin

4.50

5

Kuldeep Yadav

5.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shai Hope, Darren Bravo, Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Shimron Hetmyer. Within these batsmen, Shai Hope holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shai Hope

3.75

2

Darren Bravo

4.00

3

Kraigg Brathwaite

5.00

4

John Campbell

5.50

5

Shimron Hetmyer

6.00

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Roston Chase. Within these bowlers, Kemar Roach holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Kemar Roach

2.88

2

Shannon Gabriel

4.00

3

Jason Holder

4.50

4

Keemo Paul

4.50

5

Roston Chase

6.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

6.00

2

Cheteshwar Pujara

7.50

3

Shai Hope

8.00

4

Jasprit Bumrah

10.00

5

Kemar Roach

10.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 6.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Cheteshwar Pujara who has an odds value of 7.50. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the Test matches and increase your winning chances.

India Predicted Playing XI

KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkywa Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Ravindra Jadeja, Rishabh Pant, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah


West Indies Predicted Playing XI

John Campbell, Kraigg Brathwaite, Shai Hope, Roston Chase, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder (c), Shane Dowrich (wk), Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel, Rahkeem Cornwall

Upcoming Matches

7:00 pm
Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali

India VS South Africa

7:00 pm
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

India VS South Africa

9:30 am
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam

India VS South Africa

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners