IND VS SL Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Headingley, Leeds. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 6th July

india


IND VS SL

Sri Lanka

India vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

india vs sri lanka betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

The final match between India and Sri Lanka in the league stage of ICC World Cup 2019. Sri Lanka already out of the tournament but had done well in their previous match with a 23 run victory against West Indies. So they will aim to end their world cup trip with a victory. On the other hand, India has already registered their spot in the semifinal and will look to register victory to end up the league stage on a winning note and also try to move onto to 1st position in the points table. So they will for sure look to register a victory against Sri Lanka to continue their winning momentum before playing their semi-final. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 44th League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between India vs Sri Lanka in Headingley, Leeds on 6th July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

India vs Sri Lanka Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of India vs Sri Lanka match available in the following networks

  • Hotstar,  OSN Play, Foxtel Sports, Sky Go, Willow TV, ESPN 

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting India vs Sri Lanka match 

  • DD National (DD1), DD Sports, Star Sports.

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs Sri Lanka match from here.

India vs Sri Lanka Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the earlier matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have chosen to bowl first. Out of 47 ODI matches that have been played at Headingley, the team who batted first won 17 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 24 matches with 6 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

47

Batting First Won

17

Batting Second Won

24

No Result

6

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Sri Lanka Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average toss betting odds for the match is slightly in favour of India with an odds value of 1.85 compared to Sri Lanka odds of 1.90. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up India as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.85

2

Sri Lanka

1.90

India vs Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between India vs Sri Lanka is highly in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for India vs Sri Lanka match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.13

2

Sri Lanka

6.00

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India starts as a strong favourite with 84% chance to win Sri Lanka while has just 16% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Team Key Players

India:

  • Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul are the key batsmen and Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami are the key bowlers for India.
  • We at odds4cricket pick “Virat Kohli” as a key batsman and “Jasprit Bumrah” as a key bowler for the Indian team. Virat Kohli has scored 408 runs in 8 matches and made a record with 5 consecutive fifties in this World Cup 2019. Jasprit Bumrah picked up 14 wickets out of 8 matches played and staying at 9th position in the leading wicket-takers list.

Sri Lanka:

  • Avishka Fernando, Dimuth Kurunaratne, Kusal Mendis are the key batsmen and Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Kasun Rajitha are the key bowlers for Sri Lanka.
  • We Pick “Avishka Fernando” as a key batsman and “Lasith Malinga” as a key bowler for Sri Lanka on this match. Both of them showed some decent performance in few matches on this world cup tournament.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Sri Lanka Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 158 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, India won 90 matches and Sri Lanka registered victory in 56 matches with 1 tie and 11 matches not producing any result.

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, L, W, W, W

SL : W, L, W, L, NR

India Betting Odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Rishabh Pant. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.10

2

Rohit Sharma

3.20

3

Lokesh Rahul

5.00

4

Mayank Agarwal

6.00

5

Rishabh Pant

7.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.50

2

Yuzvendra Chahal

3.75

3

Mohammed Shami

4.00

4

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

4.50

5

Kuldeep Yadav

5.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Top Sri Lanka Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Avishka Fernando, Dimuth Kurunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Angelo Mathews. Within these batsmen, Avishka Fernando holds the highest betting odds in the Sri Lanka team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Avishka Fernando

4.00

2

Dimuth Kurunaratne

4.50

3

Kusal Mendis

4.50

4

Kusal Perera

5.00

5

Angelo Mathews

6.50

Top Sri Lanka Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Kasun Rajitha, Isuru Udana, Jeevan Mendis. Within these bowlers, Lasith Malinga holds the highest betting odds in the Sri Lanka team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Lasith Malinga

3.75

2

Suranga Lakmal

4.50

3

Kasun Rajitha

5.00

4

Isuru Udana

5.50

5

Jeevan Mendis

5.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

6.00

2

Rohit Sharma

8.00

3

Jasprit Bumrah

10.00

4

Lokesh Rahul

11.00

5

Kuldeep Yadav

13.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 6.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 8.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah


Sri Lanka Team Predicted Playing XI

Kusal Perera (wk), Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Avishka Fernando, Angelo Mathews, Kusal Mendis, Lahiru Thirimanne, Isuru Udana, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeffrey Vandersay, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Malinga, Dhananjaya de Silva

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners