India vs Sri Lanka Today Match Prediction | 1st T20 Match

Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati. Match is scheduled to begin at 07:00 PM(IST), 5th Jan 2020.

indian flag


IND VS SL

Sri Lanka

India vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st T20 Match

india vs sri lanka betting tips 1st t20 match

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

Sri Lanka tour of India and scheduled to play 3 T20 matches. India has not even faced failure after the world cup, showing tremendous performance in all the three formats. So, they will try to continue their winning momentum, At the same time, Sri Lanka lost their recent T20 series against Australia but won T20 series against Pakistan for 3-0 earlier that gave some confidence for Sri Lanka. So, they will try to give their best against India in this T20 Series. Who will win this 1st T20 Match?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st T20 match of  India vs Sri Lanka is going to be held on 5th January at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati. The match is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM (IST).

India vs Sri Lanka Match Live Streaming

The 1st t20 match between India vs Sri Lanka will be available on live streaming at

  • Hotstar, SuperSport Live, Yupp TV

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Star Sports, DD Sports, DD National (DD1)

IND VS SL Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

 In Barsapara Cricket Stadium, most of the toss winning captain has decided to bat first. Totally 4 international T20 matches played here, out of that both 2 matches won by the team the who has batted first and 2 matches won by the team who has batted second. With the consideration of domestic match results toss winning team probably they will choose to bat first. 

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS SL Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of India with an odds value of 1.27 compared to Sri Lanka odds of 1.32. India is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred India will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India

1.27

2

Sri Lanka

1.32

IND VS SL Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for the 1st T20 match is in favour of India. India vs Sri Lanka betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.17

2

Sri Lanka

4.90

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS WI Head To Head

Totally 16 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. Out of that India have won 11 matches and Sri Lanka registered victory in 5 matches.

IND VS SL Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

      India starts as a strong favourite with 81% chance to win. Sri Lanka while has just 19% chance to win this match. We pick “India” as favourite team to win this 1st T20 international match. 

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, L, W, W, W

SL : L, L, L, W, W

India Betting odds

Top India Batsmen Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.75

2

KL Rahul

4.00

3

Shikhar Dhawan

4.75

4

Rishabh Pant

5.50

5

Shreyas Iyer

6.50

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Kedar Jadhav. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.50

2

Kuldeep Yadav

4.00

3

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.33

4

Navdeep Saini

4.75

5

Kedar Jadhav

5.50

Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Top Sri Lanka Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Angelo Mathews, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, W Hasaranga. Within these batsmen, Angelo Mathews holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Angelo Mathews

4.50

2

Niroshan Dickwella

5.50

3

Kusal Mendis

5.00

4

Kusal Perera

5.50

5

W Hasaranga

6.00

Top Sri Lanka Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Lasith Malinga, Isuru Udana, Kusal Perera, L Sandakan, Angelo Mathews. Within these bowlers, Lasith Malinga holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Lasith Malinga

4.50

2

Isuru Udana

4.75

3

Kusal Perera

5.50

4

L Sandakan

5.50

5

Angelo Mathews

5.75

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

4.50

2

KL Rahul

5.00

3

Jasprit Bumrah

5.50

4

Kuldeep Yadav

7.00

5

Lasith Malinga

8.00

 Virat Kohli of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 4.50 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by KL Rahul who has an odds value of 5.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli (c), Kedar Jadhav, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav


Sri Lanka Team Predicted Playing XI

Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Isuru Udana, W Hasaranga, A Fernando, L Sandakan, Dhananjaya de Silva, D Shanaka, Dickwella, Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis

No live match currently in Progress!

No Upcoming match yet!

No completed match yet!

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda