IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 4th T20 Match

Sky Stadium, Wellington. Match is scheduled to begin at 12:30 PM(IST), 31st Jan.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 4th T20 Match

india vs new zealand betting tips 4th t20

                                              Image source: https://www.foxsportsasia.com/

India has already won the series against New Zealand with 3 consecutive victories in the first 3 matches out of 5 matches. Still, 2 more T20 matches left in the series. So no one has nothing to lose. Both the team have to play and enjoy the game with their power pack performance. India will try to continue their winning streak. On the other hand, New Zealand will try to pull back things by winning upcoming matches. They has almost done well in the last match. But with the excellence of Rohit Sharma, they have failed to win the match. Who will win this 4th T20 Match?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 4th T20 international match of  India vs New Zealand is going to be held on 31st January at Sky Stadium, Wellington.  The match is scheduled to begin at 12:30 PM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

The 4th T20 match between India vs New Zealand will be available on live streaming at

  • Hotstar, Yupp TV, SuperSport Live 

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), DD Sports

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Most of the toss winning captain has decided to bowl first on this pitch. And also in Sky Stadium, Wellington, Totally 12 T20 International matches played out of that team who batted first registered victory in 5 matches and 7 matches won by the team who has batted second. 

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of India with an odds value of 1.12 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.16. India is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred India will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India

1.12

2

New Zealand

1.16

IND VS NZ Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 4th T20 match is in favour of India. India vs New Zealand betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.57

2

New Zealand

2.34

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

 India starts as a strong favourite with a 60% chance to win. New Zealand while has just 40% chance to win this match. We pick “India” as favourite team to win this 4th T20 international match. 

IND VS NZ Head To Head

Totally 14 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. Surprisingly Out of that India have won 6 matches and New Zealand have registered victory in 8 matches.

Teams Recent Form

IND :W, W, W, W, W

NZ :L, L, L, L, L

India Betting odds

Top India Batsmen Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer. Within these batsmen, Rohit Sharma holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

3.40

2

Lokesh Rahul

3.75

3

Virat Kohli

3.75

4

Manish Pandey

5.50

5

Shreyas Iyer

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur. Within these bowlers, Mohammad Shami holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Mohammad Shami

4.00

2

Jasprit Bumrah

4.30

3

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.50

4

Ravindra Jadeja

5.00

5

Shardul Thakur

5.50

New Zealand Betting Odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Kane Williamson, Tim Seifert, Tom Bruce. Within these batsmen, Martin Guptill holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Martin Guptill

3.50

2

Ross Taylor

3.75

3

Kane Williamson

4.20

4

Tim Seifert

6.00

5

Tom Bruce

7.00

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn, Blair Tickner, Hamish Bennett. Within these bowlers, Ish Sodhi holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Ish Sodhi

4.00

2

Tim Southee

4.50

3

Scott Kuggeleijn

4.50

4

Blair Tickner

5.00

5

Hamish Bennett

6.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Lokesh Rahul

8.00

2

Jasprit Bumrah

9.00

3

Virat Kohli

10.00

4

Rohit Sharma

11.00

5

Kane Williamson

12.00

Lokesh Rahul of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jasprit Bumrah who has an odds value of 9.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul(w), Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson(c), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert(w), Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett

Test Only Test 03:30 AM 22 February 2020
ZIM 265 & 2-9(106.3 & 5.0)
BAN 6d-560(154.0)

Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
SA 0-0(0)
NSW 7-294(96.0)

Bankstown Oval, Bankstown

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
WA 6-291(93.0)
TAS 0-0(0)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Stumps

First-Class 23:00 PM 23 February 2020
VIC 9-330(76.2)
QLD 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

Stumps

One-Day 03:00 AM 22 February 2020
EL 428(140.2)
AUS 176 & 5-180(59.3 & 45.1)

MCG, Melbourne

Stumps

T20 Intl Match 7 04:00 AM 26 February 2020
THA 0-0(0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 8 08:00 AM 26 February 2020
PAK 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd ODI 09:00 AM 26 February 2020
WI 0-0(0)
SL 0-0(0)

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 16:00 PM 26 February 2020
AUS 0-0(0)
SA 0-0(0)

Newlands, Cape Town

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 9 04:00 AM 27 February 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

Junction Oval, Melbourne

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 6 11:00 AM 24 February 2020
BAN 8-124(20.0)
IND 6-142(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

India Women win by 18 runs

T20 Intl Match 5 07:00 AM 24 February 2020
SL 6-122(20.0)
AUS 5-123(19.3)

WACA Ground, Perth

Australia Women win by 5 wickets

Test 1st Test 22:30 PM 20 February 2020
IND 165 & 191(68.1 & 81.0)
NZ 348 & 0-9(100.2 & 1.4)

Basin Reserve, Wellington

New Zealand win by 10 wickets

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 12:30 PM 23 February 2020
AUS 6-146(20.0)
SA 4-158(20.0)

St. George's Park, Port Elizabeth

South Africa win by 12 runs

T20 Intl Match 4 11:00 AM 23 February 2020
SA 4-124(19.4)
ENG 8-123(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

South Africa Women win by 6 wickets

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda