IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 3rd T20 Match

Seddon Park, Hamilton. Match is scheduled to begin at 12:30 PM(IST), 29th Jan.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 3rd T20 Match

india vs new zealand betting tips 3rd t20

                                              Image source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

After two consecutive victories, India will look to seal the series with the victory in the 3rd T20 Match. At the same time, New Zealand will look to bounce back to avoid the series loss. Will India continue their winning momentum against New Zealand in this match?  Let’s get into the match analysis. The 3rd T20 match of India vs New Zealand is going to be played on 29th January at Seddon Park, Hamilton. The match is scheduled to begin at 12:30 PM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of 3rd T20 match between India vs New Zealand will be available on

  • Hotstar, SuperSport Live, Foxtel Sports

  The following tv channels live telecasting the match

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), Ten Sports, DD Sports

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Whoever won the toss they will probably choose to bat first. Totally 11 T20 international cricket matches played at Seddon Park, Hamilton, Team who has batted second have won 5 matches and the team who has batted first have won 6 matches.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for winning the toss is in favour of India and having a betting odds value of 1.19 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.23. India is leading in front of toss winning prediction. Most of them are picking India for toss winning prediction. Betting odds for the team mentioned below

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India 

1.19

2

New Zealand

1.23

IND VS NZ Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for the 3rd T20 international match is in favour of India. India vs New Zealand betting odds for the match has mentioned below.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.52

2

New Zealand

2.48

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Head To Head

These two teams played 13 T20 International matches together. Out of that, India registered victory on 5 matches and New Zealand leading head-to-head count against India with 8 victories.

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

      India starts as a strong favourite with 62% chance to win. New Zealand while has just 38% chance to win this match. Indian team performance is outstanding in both batting and bowling department in the recent matches. So, We pick “India” as favourite team to win this 3rd T20 international match.

Teams Recent Form

IND :W, W, W, W, W

NZ :L, L, L, L, W

India Betting odds

Top India Batsmen Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul, Sanju Samson, Rishabh Pant. Within these batsmen, Rohit Sharma holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

3.30

2

Virat Kohli

3.75

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.00

4

Sanju Samson

5.50

5

Rishabh Pant

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kedar Jadhav, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.40

2

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.00

3

Kedar Jadhav

4.50

4

Mohammed Shami

4.50

5

Navdeep Saini

5.00

New Zealand Betting Odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson, Tom Bruce, Ross Taylor. Within these batsmen, Martin Guptill holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Martin Guptill

3.50

2

Colin Munro

4.00

3

Kane Williamson

4.50

4

Tom Bruce

5.50

5

Ross Taylor

6.00

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn, Blair Tickner, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi. Within these bowlers, Tim Southee holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tim Southee

4.33

2

Scott Kuggeleijn

4.50

3

Blair Tickner

5.00

4

Hamish Bennett

5.00

5

Ish Sodhi

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

8.00

2

Rohit Sharma

9.00

3

Kane Williamson

11.00

4

Lokesh Rahul

11.50

5

Martin Guptill

12.00

 Virat Kohli of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 9.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Lokesh Rahul(w), Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Sanju Samson, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Seifert(w), Tim Southee, Blair Tickner, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi

Test Only Test 03:30 AM 22 February 2020
ZIM 265 & 2-9(106.3 & 5.0)
BAN 6d-560(154.0)

Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
SA 0-0(0)
NSW 7-294(96.0)

Bankstown Oval, Bankstown

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
WA 6-291(93.0)
TAS 0-0(0)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Stumps

First-Class 23:00 PM 23 February 2020
VIC 9-330(76.2)
QLD 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

Stumps

One-Day 03:00 AM 22 February 2020
EL 428(140.2)
AUS 176 & 5-180(59.3 & 45.1)

MCG, Melbourne

Stumps

T20 Intl Match 7 04:00 AM 26 February 2020
THA 0-0(0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 8 08:00 AM 26 February 2020
PAK 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd ODI 09:00 AM 26 February 2020
WI 0-0(0)
SL 0-0(0)

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 16:00 PM 26 February 2020
AUS 0-0(0)
SA 0-0(0)

Newlands, Cape Town

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 9 04:00 AM 27 February 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

Junction Oval, Melbourne

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 6 11:00 AM 24 February 2020
BAN 8-124(20.0)
IND 6-142(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

India Women win by 18 runs

T20 Intl Match 5 07:00 AM 24 February 2020
SL 6-122(20.0)
AUS 5-123(19.3)

WACA Ground, Perth

Australia Women win by 5 wickets

Test 1st Test 22:30 PM 20 February 2020
IND 165 & 191(68.1 & 81.0)
NZ 348 & 0-9(100.2 & 1.4)

Basin Reserve, Wellington

New Zealand win by 10 wickets

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 12:30 PM 23 February 2020
AUS 6-146(20.0)
SA 4-158(20.0)

St. George's Park, Port Elizabeth

South Africa win by 12 runs

T20 Intl Match 4 11:00 AM 23 February 2020
SA 4-124(19.4)
ENG 8-123(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

South Africa Women win by 6 wickets

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda