IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 3rd ODI Match

Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. Match is scheduled to begin at 07:30 AM(IST), 5th Feb.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 3rd ODI Match

india vs new zealand betting tips 3rd odi

                                              Image source: https://www.indianweekender.co.nz/

After registering a victory in the 2nd ODI Match, New Zealand will move on with full of confidence and will look to continue their winning momentum in this final ODI Match to win the series as 3-0. At the same time, India will try to bounce back from the defeat and will try to bring some momentum back into the game to avoid a clean sweep. Who will win ?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 3rd ODI Match to be played between India vs New Zealand in Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui on 11th February 2020 at 07:30 AM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of 3rd ODI match between India and New Zealand will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, SuperSport Live, SonyLiv, Now TV

These are the following TV channels live telecasting India vs New Zealand match 

  • DD National (DD1), Star Sports, DD Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs New Zealand match from here.

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

Most of the toss winning team captain’s have opted to bat first in the recent matches played at this stadium. Totally 10 ODI matches have been played at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui till date, out of that both batting first and batting second team registered victory in 5 matches.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.22 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.27. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.22

2

New Zealand

1.27

IND VS NZ Betting Odds

The 3rd ODI match between India vs New Zealand is more in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for this match between India vs New Zealand is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.40

2

New Zealand

1.60

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 109  times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, India won 55 matches and New Zealand registered victory in 48 matches with 1 tie and 5 matches not produced any result

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India starts as a strong favourite with a 53% chance to win. New Zealand while has 47% of chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Teams Recent Form

IND : L, L, W, W, L

NZ :W,W, L, W, L

India Betting odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Mayank Agarwal, Lokesh Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.40

2

Mayank Agarwal

4.50

3

Lokesh Rahul

5.00

4

Prithvi Shaw

5.00

5

Shreyas Iyer

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Navdeep Saini. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.25

2

Mohammed Shami

4.00

3

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.50

4

Kuldeep Yadav

5.00

5

Navdeep Saini

5.50

New Zealand Betting odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell. Within these batsmen, Kane Williamson holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kane Williamson

4.20

2

Ross Taylor

4.33

3

Martin Guptill

5.00

4

Henry Nicholls

5.00

5

Tom Blundell

5.50

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett, Kyle Jamieson, Scott Kuggeleijn. Within these bowlers, Tim Southee holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tim Southee

3.75

2

Ish Sodhi

4.00

3

Hamish Bennett

5.00

4

Kyle Jamieson

5.50

5

Scott Kuggeleijn

6.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

6.50

2

Jasprit Bumrah

8.00

3

Kane Williamson

9.00

4

Lokesh Rahul

10.00

5

Ross Taylor

11.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 5.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jasprit Bumrah who has an odds value of 6.50. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Prithvi Shaw, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Mark Chapman, Ross Taylor, Mitchell Santner, Tom Latham (c & wk), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett, Tim Southee

No live match currently in Progress!

No Upcoming match yet!

No completed match yet!

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda