IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 2nd T20 Match

Eden Park, Auckland. Match is scheduled to begin at 12:20 PM(IST), 26th Jan.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 2nd T20 Match

india vs new zealand betting tips 2nd t20

                                              Image source: https://www.foxsportsasia.com/

After registering 6 wicket victory against New Zealand by chasing down the target of 200+ runs India will play with full of confidence to win the 2nd T20 Match. At the same time, New Zealand will try to bounce back from the defeat with a victory in their home soil. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 2nd T20 Match going to be played between India vs New Zealand in Eden Park, Auckland on 26th January 2020 at 12:20 PM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming:

India vs New Zealand 2nd T20 match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • SuperSport Live, Hotstar, Yupp TV

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting India vs New Zealand match

  • DD Sports, DD National (DD1), Star Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for 2nd T20 match between India vs New Zealand from here.

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches at Eden Park, Auckland, most of the toss winning team captain’s have decided to bowl first. So, toss winning team probably elect to bowl first. It’s a good wicket to bat on and surely going to be a high scoring game. Totally 21 matches played in this stadium out of those matches both batting first and batting second team won 9 matches each and 3 matches ended up in no result.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.14 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.18. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.14

2

New Zealand

1.18

IND VS NZ Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for this match between India vs New Zealand is highly in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for India vs New Zealand match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.51

2

New Zealand

2.50

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 12 times in the T20 matches. Out of these matches, India won 4 matches, New Zealand registered victory in 8 matches.

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

India starts as a strong favourite with 66% chance to win. New Zealand while has just 34% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we pick “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, W, W, W, L

NZ : L, L, L, W, W

India Betting odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Shivam Dube. Within these batsmen, Rohit Sharma holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

3.40

2

Virat Kohli

3.60

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.50

4

Rishabh Pant

5.50

5

Shivam Dube

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammad Shami. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.40

2

Ravindra Jadeja

4.00

3

Navdeep Saini

4.50

4

Yuzvendra Chahal

5.00

5

Mohammad Shami

6.00

New Zealand Betting Odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson, Tom Bruce, Ross Taylor. Within these batsmen, Martin Guptill holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Martin Guptill

3.60

2

Colin Munro

4.00

3

Kane Williamson

4.33

4

Tom Bruce

5.50

5

Ross Taylor

6.00

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi, Scott Kuggeleijn, Blair Tickner. Within these bowlers, Tim Southee holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tim Southee

4.33

2

Hamish Bennett

4.50

3

Ish Sodhi

5.00

4

Scott Kuggeleijn

5.50

5

Blair Tickner

6.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

8.00

2

Rohit Sharma

9.00

3

Kane Williamson

11.00

4

Lokesh Rahul

11.00

5

Martin Guptill

11.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 9.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Lokesh Rahul(w), Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami


New Zealand Predicted Playing XI

Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert(w), Mitchell Santner, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett, Blair Tickner

No live match currently in Progress!

No Upcoming match yet!

No completed match yet!

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda