IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 2nd ODI Match

Eden Park, Auckland. Match is scheduled to begin at 07:30 AM(IST), 8th Feb.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 2nd ODI Match

ind vs nz betting tips 2nd odi

                                              Image source: https://www.indianweekender.co.nz/

After registering a victory in the 1st ODI match, New Zealand will look to continue their winning momentum against India. On the other hand, India will look to bounce back with the victory in the 2nd ODI Match. Who will win ?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 2nd ODI Match to be played between India vs New Zealand in Eden Park, Auckland on 8th February 2020 at 07:30 AM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

India vs New Zealand match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, SuperSport Live, SonyLiv, Now TV

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting India vs New Zealand match 

  • DD National (DD1), Star Sports, DD Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs New Zealand match from here.

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches held at this stadium, most of the toss winning team captain’s have decided to bowl first. Out of 76 ODI matches that have been played at Eden Park, Auckland the team who batted first won 29 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 42 matches and 5 matches not produced any results.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.18 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.22. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.18

2

New Zealand

1.22

IND VS NZ Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between IND VS NZ is highly in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for India vs New Zealand match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.50

2

New Zealand

2.50

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 108 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, India won 55 matches and New Zealand registered victory in 47 matches with 1 tie and 5 matches not produced any result.

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India starts as a strong favourite with 63% chance to win. New Zealand while has just 37% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Teams Recent Form

IND : L, W, W, L, W

NZ : W, L, W, L, L

India Betting odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Ayer. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.30

2

Mayank Agarwal

4.50

3

Prithvi Shaw

5.00

4

Shreyas Iyer

5.50

5

Lokesh Rahul

6.50

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Navdeep Saini. Within these bowlers, Yuzvendra Chahal holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.25

2

Mohammed Shami

4.00

3

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.50

4

Kuldeep Yadav

4.50

5

Ravindra Jadeja

5.00

New Zealand Betting odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Chris Gayle, Shai Hope, John Campbell, Evin Lewis, Nicholas Pooran. Within these batsmen, Chris Gayle holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Ross Taylor

3.75

2

Martin Guptill

4.20

3

Henry Nicholls

5.00

4

Tom Latham

5.50

5

Mark Chapman

6.00

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Sheldon Cotterell, Kemar Roach, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Oshane Thomas. Within these bowlers, Sheldon Cotterell holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tim Southee

3.75

2

Hamish Bennett

4.33

3

James Neesham

4.33

4

Kyle Jamieson

5.00

5

Mitchell Santner

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

7.00

2

Jasprit Bumrah

8.50

3

Lokesh Rahul

9.00

4

Manish Pandey

12.00

5

Prithvi Shaw

12.50

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 7.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jasprit Bumrah who has an odds value of 8.50. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

KL Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Manish Pandey, Prithvi Shaw, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Henry Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Mark Chapman, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (c/wk), Mitchell Santner, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee

Test Only Test 03:30 AM 22 February 2020
ZIM 265 & 2-9(106.3 & 5.0)
BAN 6d-560(154.0)

Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
SA 0-0(0)
NSW 7-294(96.0)

Bankstown Oval, Bankstown

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
WA 6-291(93.0)
TAS 0-0(0)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Stumps

First-Class 23:00 PM 23 February 2020
VIC 9-330(76.2)
QLD 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

Stumps

One-Day 03:00 AM 22 February 2020
EL 428(140.2)
AUS 176 & 5-180(59.3 & 45.1)

MCG, Melbourne

Stumps

T20 Intl Match 7 04:00 AM 26 February 2020
THA 0-0(0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 8 08:00 AM 26 February 2020
PAK 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd ODI 09:00 AM 26 February 2020
WI 0-0(0)
SL 0-0(0)

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 16:00 PM 26 February 2020
AUS 0-0(0)
SA 0-0(0)

Newlands, Cape Town

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 9 04:00 AM 27 February 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

Junction Oval, Melbourne

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 6 11:00 AM 24 February 2020
BAN 8-124(20.0)
IND 6-142(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

India Women win by 18 runs

T20 Intl Match 5 07:00 AM 24 February 2020
SL 6-122(20.0)
AUS 5-123(19.3)

WACA Ground, Perth

Australia Women win by 5 wickets

Test 1st Test 22:30 PM 20 February 2020
IND 165 & 191(68.1 & 81.0)
NZ 348 & 0-9(100.2 & 1.4)

Basin Reserve, Wellington

New Zealand win by 10 wickets

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 12:30 PM 23 February 2020
AUS 6-146(20.0)
SA 4-158(20.0)

St. George's Park, Port Elizabeth

South Africa win by 12 runs

T20 Intl Match 4 11:00 AM 23 February 2020
SA 4-124(19.4)
ENG 8-123(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

South Africa Women win by 6 wickets

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda