IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 1st Test Match

Basin Reserve, Wellington. Match is scheduled to begin at 04:00 AM(IST), 21st Feb.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st Test Match

india vs new zealand betting tips 1st test

                                              Image source: https://www.latestly.com/

After facing a clean sweep in the ODI Series, India will try to bounce back to capture test series against New Zealand. India has registered 7 consecutive victories in the recent matches. At the same time, New Zealand clean sweep against Australia in their recent test series. After a victory in the ODI series New Zealand has got some confidence and will look to continue their winning momentum and will look to show some decent performance in test series. Who will win ?.  Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 1st test match to be played between India vs New Zealand in Basin Reserve, Wellington on 21st February 2020 at 04:00 AM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

India vs New Zealand 1st test match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, SuperSport Live,  Now TV, Willow TV Online

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting India vs New Zealand match 

  • Star Sports, Willow TV,  Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs New Zealand match from here.

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches held at this stadium, most of the toss winning team captain’s have decided to bowl first. Till date, 63 International test match played at Basin Reserve Stadium out of that 12 matches won by the team who has batted first and 27 matches won by the team who has batted second with 24 matches ended up in no result. 

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.16 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.21. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.16

2

New Zealand

1.21

IND VS NZ Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between India vs New Zealand is highly in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for India vs New Zealand match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

2.15

2

New Zealand

2.55

3

Draw

5.00

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 57 times in the test matches. Out of these matches, India won 21 matches and 10 matches won by New Zealand.

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India starts as a strong favourite with 55% chance to win. New Zealand while has just 45% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, W, W, W, W

NZ : L, L, L, D, W

India Betting odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Mayank Agarwal, Ajinkya Rahane, Shubman Gill. Within these batsmen, Cheteshwar Pujara holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Cheteshwar Pujara

3.75

2

Virat Kohli

4.00

3

Mayank Agarwal

5.00

4

Ajinkya Rahane

          6.00

5

Shubman Gill

7.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.75

2

Ravichandran Ashwin

3.75

3

Mohammed Shami

4.50

4

Ishant Sharma

5.00

5

Umesh Yadav

6.00

New Zealand Betting odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Tom Blundell, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls. Within these batsmen, Kane Williamson holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kane Williamson

3.50

2

Ross Taylor

4.00

3

Tom Blundell

4.50

4

Tom Latham

5.00

5

Henry Nicholls

7.00

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matthew Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Ajaz Patel. Within these bowlers, Trent Boult holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Trent Boult

3.75

2

Tim Southee

4.33

3

Matthew Henry

4.33

4

Kyle Jamieson

4.50

5

Ajaz Patel

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

8.00

2

Kane Williamson

9.00

3

Cheteshwar Pujara

10.00

4

Ross Taylor

10.50

5

Tom Latham

11.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Kane Williamson who has an odds value of 9.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the Test matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham, Ross Taylor, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, BJ Watling (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Ajaz Patel, Neil Wagner, Tim Southee, Trent Boult

1st Test 10:00 AM 08 July 2020
WI 0-0(0)
ENG 4-71(33.2)

The Ageas Bowl

Live

2nd Test 10:00 AM 16 July 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

Emirates Old Trafford

UPCOMING

3rd Test 10:00 AM 24 July 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

Emirates Old Trafford

UPCOMING

1st ODI 13:00 PM 30 July 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

The Ageas Bowl

UPCOMING

2nd ODI 13:00 PM 01 August 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

The Ageas Bowl

UPCOMING

3rd ODI 13:00 PM 04 August 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

The Ageas Bowl

UPCOMING

No completed match yet!

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda