IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 1st T20 Match

Eden Park, Auckland. Match is scheduled to begin at 12:20 PM(IST), 24th Jan.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 1st T20 Match

ind vs nz betting tips 1st t20

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

India tour of New Zealand and scheduled to play 5 T20, 3 ODI and 2 Test matches. India is in terrific form in all format of the game after the world cup, showing some superb performance in the recent time. This is the first overseas series for India in this year. So, they will try to continue their winning momentum as like they did in their home ground. On the other hand, Event though New Zealand is playing in their home ground still there team performance is not up to the level. They have lost the practice match to India by 5 wickets. Who will win this 1st T20 Match?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st T20 international match of  India vs New Zealand is going to be held on 24th January at Eden Park, Auckland.  The match is scheduled to begin at 12:20 PM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

The 1st T20 match between India vs New Zealand will be available on live streaming at

  • Hotstar, SuperSport Live, Yupp TV

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Star Sports, DD Sports, DD National (DD1)

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             With the consideration of recent match results toss winning team probably they will choose to bat first. And also in Eden Park, Auckland, Totally 20 T20 international matches played out of that team who batted first registered victory in 9 matches and 8 matches won by the team who has batted second.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of India with an odds value of 1.17 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.21. India is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred India will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India

1.17

2

New Zealand

1.21

IND VS NZ Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for the 1st T20 match is in favour of India. India vs New Zealand betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.50

2

New Zealand

2.54

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Head To Head

Totally 11 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. Surprisingly Out of that India have won 3 matches and New Zealand have registered victory in 8 matches.

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

      India starts as a strong favourite with 63% chance to win. New Zealand while has just 37% chance to win this match. We pick “India” as favourite team to win this 1st T20 international match. 

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, W, W, L, W

NZ : L, L, W, W, L

India Betting odds

Top India Batsmen Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Sanju Samson. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.50

2

Rohit Sharma

3.60

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.50

4

Rishabh Pant

6.00

5

Sanju Samson

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Shami, Navdeep Saini. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.50

2

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.00

3

Kuldeep Yadav

4.50

4

Mohammad Shami

4.50

5

Navdeep Saini

5.00

New Zealand Betting Odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Tom Bruce. Within these batsmen, Martin Guptill holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Martin Guptill

3.75

2

Kane Williamson

4.00

3

Colin Munro

4.50

4

Ross Taylor

5.50

5

Tom Bruce

5.50

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn, Blair Tickner, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi. Within these bowlers, Sheldon Cotterrell holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tim Southee

4.00

2

Scott Kuggeleijn

4.50

3

Blair Tickner

5.00

4

Hamish Bennett

5.00

5

Ish Sodhi

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

5.00

2

Virat Kohli

5.50

3

Martin Guptill

6.50

4

Kane Williamson

7.00

5

Lokesh Rahul

7.00

Rohit Sharma of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 5.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Virat Kohli who has an odds value of 5.50. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Daryl Mitchell, Hamish Bennett, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi

No live match currently in Progress!

No Upcoming match yet!

No completed match yet!

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda