IND VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 1st ODI Match

Seddon Park, Hamilton. Match is scheduled to begin at 07:30 AM(IST), 5th Feb.

indian flag


IND VS NZ

New Zealand

India vs New Zealand Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st ODI Match

india vs new zealand betting tips 1st odi

                                              Image source: https://www.indianweekender.co.nz/

After a clean sweep in the T2O series in their home ground, New Zealand will look to bounce back from the defeat and will try to seal the ODI Series. On the other hand, India showed tremendous performance and created history in the T20 Series with a clean sweep as 5-0. So, they will try to continue their winning momentum. Who will win?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st ODI International match of India vs New Zealand is going to be held on 5th February at Seddon Park, Hamilton. The match is scheduled to begin at 07:30 AM (IST).

India vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

The 1st ODI match between India and New Zealand will be available on live streaming at

  • Hotstar, SonyLiv, SuperSport Live, Now TV

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), DD Sports

IND VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bowl first. And also in Seddon Park, Hamilton. Totally 36 matches played, out of that 11 matches won by the team who has batted first and 23 matches won by the team batted second and 2 matches not produced any result.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of India with an odds value of 1.18 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.22. India is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred India will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India

1.18

2

New Zealand

1.22

IND VS NZ Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 1st ODI match is in favour of India. India vs New Zealand betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.41

2

New Zealand

2.82

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS NZ Head To Head

Totally 107 ODI international matches have been played between these two teams. India has won 55 and New Zealand registered a victory in 46 matches with 1 tie and 5 no result matches.

IND VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

              India starts as a strong favourite with a 67% chance to win. New Zealand while has just 33% chance to win this match. We pick “India” as favourite team to win this 1st ODI match. 

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, W, L, W, W

NZ : T, W, L, L, L

India Betting odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Virat Kohli, Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.10

2

Mayank Agarwal

4.50

3

Prithvi Shaw

4.50

4

Lokesh Rahul

5.00

5

Shreyas Iyer

6.50

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.40

2

Yuzvendra Chahal

3.75

3

Mohammed Shami

4.00

4

Ravindra Jadeja

4.20

5

Kuldeep Yadav

4.33

New Zealand Betting odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Mark Chapman, Tom Blundell. Within these batsmen, Ross Taylor holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Ross Taylor

4.00

2

Martin Guptill

4.20

3

Henry Nicholls

4.50

4

Mark Chapman

5.00

5

Tom Blundell

5.50

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Scott Kuggeleijn, Hamish Bennett, Kyle Jamieson. Within these bowlers, Tim Southee holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Tim Southee

3.75

2

Ish Sodhi

4.33

3

Scott Kuggeleijn

4.33

4

Hamish Bennett

5.00

5

Kyle Jamieson

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

        6.50

2

Jasprit Bumrah

8.00

3

Lokesh Rahul

10.00

4

Ross Taylor

11.00

5

Martin Guptill

12.00

 Virat Kohli of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 6.50 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jasprit Bumrah who has an odds value of 8.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

KL Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Manish Pandey, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Henry Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Mark Chapman, Tom Latham (c & wk), James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi

Test Only Test 03:30 AM 22 February 2020
ZIM 265 & 2-9(106.3 & 5.0)
BAN 6d-560(154.0)

Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
SA 0-0(0)
NSW 7-294(96.0)

Bankstown Oval, Bankstown

Stumps

First-Class 23:30 PM 23 February 2020
WA 6-291(93.0)
TAS 0-0(0)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Stumps

First-Class 23:00 PM 23 February 2020
VIC 9-330(76.2)
QLD 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

Stumps

One-Day 03:00 AM 22 February 2020
EL 428(140.2)
AUS 176 & 5-180(59.3 & 45.1)

MCG, Melbourne

Stumps

T20 Intl Match 7 04:00 AM 26 February 2020
THA 0-0(0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 8 08:00 AM 26 February 2020
PAK 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Manuka Oval, Canberra

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd ODI 09:00 AM 26 February 2020
WI 0-0(0)
SL 0-0(0)

Mahinda Rajapaksha International Cricket Stadium, Hambantota

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 16:00 PM 26 February 2020
AUS 0-0(0)
SA 0-0(0)

Newlands, Cape Town

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 9 04:00 AM 27 February 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

Junction Oval, Melbourne

UPCOMING

T20 Intl Match 6 11:00 AM 24 February 2020
BAN 8-124(20.0)
IND 6-142(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

India Women win by 18 runs

T20 Intl Match 5 07:00 AM 24 February 2020
SL 6-122(20.0)
AUS 5-123(19.3)

WACA Ground, Perth

Australia Women win by 5 wickets

Test 1st Test 22:30 PM 20 February 2020
IND 165 & 191(68.1 & 81.0)
NZ 348 & 0-9(100.2 & 1.4)

Basin Reserve, Wellington

New Zealand win by 10 wickets

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 12:30 PM 23 February 2020
AUS 6-146(20.0)
SA 4-158(20.0)

St. George's Park, Port Elizabeth

South Africa win by 12 runs

T20 Intl Match 4 11:00 AM 23 February 2020
SA 4-124(19.4)
ENG 8-123(20.0)

WACA Ground, Perth

South Africa Women win by 6 wickets

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda