IND vs ENG Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Edgbaston, Birmingham. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST),30th June.

india


IND VS ENG

England

India vs England Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

india vs england betting tips

After their 2 consecutive defeats, England looking to bounce back to winning form to keep their playoff hope alive. On the other hand, India looking to continue their winning streak to register their spot in the playoff. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 38th League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between India vs England in Edgbaston, Birmingham on 30th June 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

India vs England Match Live Streaming

The live Streaming of the match between India vs England will be available on the following networks

  • Hotstar, Sky Go, OSN Play, Foxtel Sports, ESPN, Willow TV 

The following are the TV channels that will live telecast India vs England match

  • Star Sports, DD Sports, DD National (DD1)

Get India vs England live cricket Score updates from here.

India vs England Toss Prediction And Toss Betting:

In the previous matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have bat first. Out of 62 ODI matches that have been played at Edgbaston, Birmingham. the team who batted first won 27 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 27 matches with 8 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

62

Batting First Won

27

Batting Second Won

27

No Result

8

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs England Toss Betting Odds

We at Odds4Cricket predict India is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average Betting odds for the toss is in favour of India with an odds value of 1.17 compared to England odds of 1.21. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up India as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.17

2

England

1.21

India vs England Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between India vs England is moreover in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites. Average betting odds for India vs England match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.20

2

England

1.27

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all those upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs England Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India start as a strong favourite with 55% chance to win while England has just 45% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form and recent performance we predict “India” to win this match.

Team Key Players

  • Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma are the key batsmen and Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami are the key bowlers for India. 
  • Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root are the key batsmen and Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett, Ben Stokes are the key bowlers for England.

It will not be too easy for predicting who will win the match or which player will perform best. Keep your trust in our expert’s prediction and pick the match-winning team and top performers of the match followed by placing your bets to win more. Do your bet on your favourite team and players with the help of our cricket betting tips and enjoy this whole ODI series. Our betting odds prediction for other category have been given below.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs England Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 99 times in the men’s ODI cricket history. Out of these encounters, India won 53 matches and England registered victory in 41 matches with 2 tie and 3 no result matches.

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, W, W, W, W

ENG : L, L, W, W, W

India Betting Odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a top-class batting line up consisting of experienced players, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, MS Dhoni, Rishabh Pant. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

4.30

2

KL Rahul

4.60

3

Rohit Sharma

5.20

4

MS Dhoni

5.50

5

Rishabh Pant

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Hardik Pandya. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

4.30

2

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.90

3

Mohammed Shami

5.20

4

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

5.50

5

Hardik Pandya

6.20

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in England team but with less international exposure, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for England. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Eoin Morgan. Within these batsmen, Jonny Bairstow holds the highest betting odds in the England team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jonny Bairstow

5.70

2

Jason Roy

6.20

3

Joe Root

6.30

4

Ben Stokes

6.70

5

Eoin Morgan

7.20

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid. Within these bowlers, Jofra Archer holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jofra Archer

4.90

2

Liam Plunkett

5.40

3

Ben Stokes

6.00

4

Moeen Ali

6.20

5

Adil Rashid

6.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

9.00

2

Jonny Bairstow

10.00

3

Rohit Sharma

10.50

4

Jos Buttler

11.00

5

MS Dhoni

12.00

 

Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 9.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jonny Bairstow who has an odds value of 10.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Francois du Plessis, Dwayne Bravo, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Karn Sharma, Deepak Chahar.


England Team Predicted Playing XI

Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Liam Plunkett, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Adil Rashid, Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners