IND vs BAN Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Edgbaston, Birmingham. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 2nd July.

india


IND VS BAN

Bangladesh logo

India vs Bangladesh Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

india vs bangladesh betting tips

Bangladesh already showed some terrific performance in this world cup but still not quite enough to get qualified for Playoff. It’s a must-win game for Bangladesh to keep their playoff alive. So, they will try to give their level best performance. At the same time, Indian will also look to win this match to register their spot in Play-off. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 40th League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between India vs Bangladesh in Edgbaston, Birmingham on 2nd July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

India vs Bangladesh Match Live Streaming

Watch and enjoy live streaming of the match between India vs Bangladesh in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Sky Go, OSN Play, Willow TV, ESPN 

The following are the TV channels that will live telecast India vs Bangladesh match

  • DD National (DD1), Star Sports, DD Sports

Get India vs Bangladesh live cricket Score updates from here.

India vs Bangladesh Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the previous matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have bat first. Out of 63 ODI matches that have been played at Edgbaston, the team who batted first won 28 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 27 matches with 8 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

63

Batting First Won

28

Batting Second Won

27

No Result

8

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Bangladesh Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average Betting odds for the toss is in favour of India with an odds value of 1.25 compared to Bangladesh odds of 1.32. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up India as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.25

2

Bangladesh

1.32

India vs Bangladesh Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between India vs Bangladesh is highly in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for India vs Bangladesh match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.14

2

Bangladesh

5.50

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Bangladesh Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

India started as a strong favourite with 80% chance to win Bangladesh while has just 20% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form and recent performance we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

Team Key Players

India:

  • Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul are the key batsmen and Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami are the key bowlers for India. 
  • We at odds4cricket pick “Virat Kohli” as a key batsman and “Mohammad Shami” as key players for the Indian team. Virat Kohli scored 5 consecutive fifties in the last 5 matches and staying at 6th position in the leading run scorer list. On the bowling side “Mohammad Shami” picked up 13 wickets in just 3 matches and stays at 6th position in the leading wicket-takers list.

Bangladesh:

  • Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Tamim Iqbal are the key batsmen and Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain are the key bowlers for Bangladesh.
  • Shakib Al Hasan is the key batsmen and bowler for Bangladesh on this match. He is the 3rd leading run scorer in this ICC World Cup 2019 Tournament with an average of 95.20 and also picking up key wickets in most of the match whenever the team is under pressure.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Bangladesh Head To Head

Both teams met each other 36 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, India won 29 matches and Bangladesh registered a victory in 5 matches with 2 no result matches.

Teams Recent Form

IND : L, W, W, W, W

BAN : W, L, W, NR, L

India Betting Odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a top-class batting line up consisting of experienced players, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni. Within these batsman Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.30

2

Rohit Sharma

3.60

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.50

4

Rishabh Pant

5.50

5

MS Dhoni

6.50

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja. Within these bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.50

2

Yuzvendra Chahal

3.75

3

Mohammed Shami

4.33

4

Kuldeep Yadav

4.50

5

Ravindra Jadeja

5.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Bangladesh Betting Odds

Top Bangladesh Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an emerging batting line up in Bangladesh team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Bangladesh. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Mohammad Mithun. Within these batsmen, Shakib Al Hasan holds the highest betting odds in the Bangladesh team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shakib Al Hasan

3.75

2

Mushfiqur Rahim

4.50

3

Tamim Iqbal

4.80

4

Liton Das

5.50

5

Mohammad Mithun

6.20

Top Bangladesh Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Bangladesh, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Shakib Al Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza. Within these bowlers, Shakib Al Hasan holds the highest betting odds in the Bangladesh team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Shakib Al Hasan

3.50

2

Mustafizur Rahman

3.75

3

Mehidy Hasan

4.50

4

Rubel Hossain

4.50

5

Mashrafe Mortaza

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

7.00

2

Rohit Sharma

9.00

3

Yuzvendra Chahal

10.00

4

Kuldeep Yadav

11.00

5

Lokesh Rahul

11.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 7.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 9.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli(c), Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav/Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal


Bangladesh Team Predicted Playing XI

Soumya Sarkar, Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman

Upcoming Matches

7:00 pm
Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali

India VS South Africa

7:00 pm
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

India VS South Africa

9:30 am
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam

India VS South Africa

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners