India vs Bangladesh Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st Test Match

Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore. Match is scheduled to begin at 9:30 AM(IST), 14th Nov.

india


IND VS BAN

Bangladesh logo

India vs Bangladesh Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st Test Match

india vs bangladesh betting tips 1st test match

                                              Image source: https://www.news18.com

After a tremendous performance in the T20 Series, India looking forward to capture test series against Bangladesh. At the same time, after losing T20 series Bangladesh will look to bounce back from the defeat and will look to show some decent performance in test series. Who will win ?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 1st test match to be played between India vs Bangladesh in Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore on 14th November 2019 at 09:30 AM (IST).

IND VS BAN Match Live Streaming

India vs Bangladesh 1st test match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting India vs Bangladesh match 

  • Star Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, Willow TV, Fox Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for India vs Bangladesh match from here.

IND VS BAN Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches held at this stadium, most of the toss winning team captain’s have decided to bat first. Till date, Only 1 International test match played at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore and that match won by the team who has batted first. This stadium will be more in favour of batsmen and they can score runs in quick time.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

IND VS BAN Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “India having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of India with an odds value of 1.45 compared to Bangladesh odds of 1.49. Most of the betting sites forecast India as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.45

2

Bangladesh

1.49

IND VS BAN Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between India vs Bangladesh is highly in favour of India while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for India vs Bangladesh match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.13

2

Bangladesh

17.00

3

Draw

9.30


Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

IND VS BAN Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

India starts as a strong favourite with 99% chance to win. Bangladesh while has just 1 % chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “India” as a favourite team to win the match.

India vs Bangladesh Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 9 times in the test matches. Out of these matches, India won 7 matches and 2 matches ended up in a draw. Bangladesh yet to register victory against India.

Teams Recent Form

IND : W, W, W, W, W

BAN: L, L, L, W, W

India Betting Odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in India team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for India. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane. Within these batsmen, Virat Kohli holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.00

2

Rohit Sharma

4.33

3

Mayank Agarwal

5.00

4

Cheteshwar Pujara

5.50

5

Ajinkya Rahane

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav. Within these bowlers, Ravichandran Ashwin holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Ravichandran Ashwin

3.00

2

Ravindra Jadeja

3.50

3

Kuldeep Yadav

4.50

4

Mohammed Shami

5.50

5

Umesh Yadav

5.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Bangladesh Betting odds

Top Bangladesh Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Bangladesh, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Mominul Haque, Imrul Kayes, Shadman Islam, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim. Within these batsmen, Mominul Haque holds the highest betting odds in the Bangladesh team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Mominul Haque

4.33

2

Imrul Kayes

4.50

3

Shadman Islam

4.50

4

Liton Das

5.00

5

Mushfiqur Rahim

5.00

Top Bangladesh Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Bangladesh, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Abu Jayed, Al-Amin Hossain. Within these bowlers, Taijul Islam holds the highest betting odds in the Bangladesh team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Taijul Islam

3.10

2

Mustafizur Rahman

3.75

3

Mehidy Hasan Miraz

4.33

4

Abu Jayed

4.50

5

Al-Amin Hossain

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

6.00

2

Rohit Sharma

7.00

3

Mayank Agarwal

9.00

4

Ravichandran Ashwin

9.00

5

Ravindra Jadeja

10.00

 Virat Kohli is India’s top player with betting odds value of 6.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 7.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the Test matches and increase your winning chances.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Umesh Yadav


Bangladesh Team Predicted Playing XI

Shadnam Islam, Liton Das, Imrul Kayes, Mominul Haque (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Taijul Islam, Nayeem Hasan/Al-Amin Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners
Enter Your Mobile NumberGET CRICKET UPDATE