India vs Bangladesh Today Match Prediction - 1st T20 Match

Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi. Match is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM(IST), 3rd Nov.

india


IND VS BAN

Bangladesh logo

India vs Bangladesh Today Match Prediction - 1st T20 Match

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

Bangladesh tour of India and scheduled to play 3 T20 and 2 test matches. India After a terrific performance against West Indies, India will look to continue their winning momentum. Who will win 1st T20 Match?. Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st T20 international match of India vs Bangladesh is going to be held on 3rd-November at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi. The match is scheduled to begin at 07:00 PM (IST).

India vs Bangladesh Match Live Streaming

The match between India vs Bangladesh will be available on live streaming at

  • Hotstar, SuperSport, Willow TV, OSN Play, Sky Sports Cricket

The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • DD National (DD1), DD Sports

India vs Bangladesh Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bat first. And also in Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi, Totally 5 Matches Played out of that 3 matches won by the team who has batted first and 2 matches won by the team who has batted second. The toss is going to be crucial.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Bangladesh Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of India with an odds value of 1.63 compare to Bangladesh odds of 1.67. India is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred India will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India

1.63

2

Bangladesh

1.67

India vs Bangladesh Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 1st T20 match is in favour of India. India vs Bangladesh betting odds of match winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.17

2

Bangladesh

12.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

India vs Bangladesh Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

 India starts as a strong favourite with 99% chance to win. Bangladesh while has just 1% chance to win this match. We pick “India” as favourite team to win this 1st T20 international match.

India vs Bangladesh Head To Head

Totally 35 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. Out of that India have won 29 matches and Bangladesh have won 5 matches with one 1 tie.

Teams Recent Form

IND : L, W, W, W, W

BAN : W, W, L, W, L

India Betting Odds

Top India Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsman are Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer. Within these batsmen Rohit Sharma holds the highest betting odds in India team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

4.00

2

KL Rahul

4.60

3

Shikhar Dhawan

5.00

4

Rishabh Pant

5.50

5

Shreyas Iyer

6.00

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed. Washington Sundar, Krunal Pandya. Within these bowlers Yuzvendra Chahal holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.40

2

Deepak Chahar

4.80

3

Khaleel Ahmed

5.20

4

Washington Sundar

5.50

5

Krunal Pandya

7.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Bangladesh Betting odds

Top Bangladesh Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Bangladesh, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Soumya Sarkar. Within these batsmen, Tamim Iqbal holds the highest betting odds in Bangladesh team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Tamim Iqbal

3.40

2

Liton Das

4.20

3

Shakib Al Hasan

4.50

4

Mushfiqur Rahim

6.00

5

Soumya Sarkar

8.00

Top Bangladesh Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Bangladesh, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Mustafizur Rahman, Mashrafe Mortaza, Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mohammad Saifuddin. Within these bowlers, Mustafizur Rahman holds the highest betting odds in Bangladesh team.

 Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Mustafizur Rahman

4.10

2

Mashrafe Mortaza

4.50

3

Shakib Al Hasan

5.00

4

Mehidy Hasan Miraz

5.50

5

Mohammad Saifuddin

5.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Rohit Sharma

8.00

2

Shikhar Dhawan

8.50

3

Shakib Al Hasan

9.00

4

Rishabh Pant

9.50

5

Shreyas Iyer

9.50

 Rohit Sharma  of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his bowling performance. He is closely followed by Shikhar Dhawan who has an odds value of 8.50. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed


Bangladesh Team Predicted Playing XI

Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mossadek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahmam,

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners