India vs Australia Today Match Prediction | 1st ODI Match

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. Match is scheduled to begin at 01:30 PM(IST), 14th Jan.

indian flag


IND VS AUS

australia

India vs Australia Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 1st ODI Match

IND VS AUS betting tips 1st ODI

                                              Image source: https://www.gqindia.com/

After an astonishing test series victory against New Zealand, Australia scheduled to play 3 ODI match series against India. Both the team are in tremendous form. India will look dominate Australia in their home soil. At the same time, Australia will give tough fight and try to win series against India. Who will win?  Let’s get into the match analysis. The 1st ODI match of India vs Australia is going to be played on 14th January at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. Match is scheduled to begin at 01:30 PM (IST).

India vs Australia Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of 1st ODI match between India vs Australia will be on

  • Hotstar, Willow TV Online, SuperSport Live, Foxtel Sports

  The following tv channels live telecasting the match

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), Ten Sports, DD Sports

IND VS AUS Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Whoever won the toss they will probably choose to bat first. Totally 24 ODI matches played in Wankhede Stadium, team who has batted second have won 12 matches and similarly the team who has batted first have won 12 matches. Toss is going to be crucial.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS AUS Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for winning the toss is in favour of India and having a betting odds value of 1.18 compared to India odds of 1.22. India is leading in front of toss winning prediction. Most of them are picking India for toss winning prediction. Betting odds for the team mentioned below

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

India 

1.18

2

Australia

1.22

IND VS AUS Betting Odds - Who Will Win?

Cricket betting odds for the 1st ODI match is in favour of India. India vs Australia betting odds for the match has mentioned below.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

India

1.57

2

Australia

2.25

GamingStar-RummyAdda

IND VS AUS Head To Head

These two teams played 142 ODI matches together. Out of that, India registered victory on 50 matches and Australia leading the head to head victory with 77 wins remaining 10 matches ended up with no result and 5 matches abandoned without a ball being bowled.

IND VS AUS Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

India starts as a strong favourite with 59% chance to win. Australia while has 41% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we pick “India” as a favourite team to win this match. Start to do your betting on players with our cricket betting tips and make use of it to make money. India vs Australia betting tips & betting odds prediction details for the remaining category has given below.

Teams Recent Form

IND: W, W, L, W, W

AUS: L, L, W, W, W

India Betting odds

Top India Batsmen Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer. Within these batsman Virat Kohli  holds the highest betting odds in India team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

3.60

2

Rohit Sharma

4.00

3

Lokesh Rahul

4.50

4

Shikhar Dhawan

5.00

5

Shreyas Iyer

6.50

Top India Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In India, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav. Within these bowlers Jasprit Bumrah holds the highest betting odds in India team.

 Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jasprit Bumrah

3.75

2

Yuzvendra Chahal

4.33

3

Mohammed Shami

4.50

4

Ravindra Jadeja

4.50

5

Kuldeep Yadav

5.50

Australia Betting Odds

Top Australia Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 most betting odds batsman are Steve Smith, David Warner, Aaron Finch, Marnus Labuschagne, Peter Handscomb. Within these batsmen, Steve Smith holds the highest betting odds in Australia team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Steve Smith

3.75

2

David Warner

4.00

3

Aaron Finch

4.50

4

Marnus Labuschagne

5.50

5

Peter Handscomb

6.00

Top Australia Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood. Within these bowlers Adam Zampa holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Adam Zampa

4.00

2

Pat Cummins

4.50

3

Ashton Agar

4.50

4

Mitchell Starc

5.00

5

Josh Hazlewood

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Virat Kohli

8.00

2

Rohit Sharma

10.00

3

Steve Smith

10.50

4

David Warner

11.00

5

Jasprit Bumrah

12.00

Virat Kohli of India is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Rohit Sharma who has an odds value of 10.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

India Team Predicted Playing XI

Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (WK), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, and Jasprit Bumrah.


Australia Team Predicted Playing XI

Aaron Finch (C), David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey (WK), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, and Kane Richardson.

1st Test 10:00 AM 05 August 2020
PAK 5-249(87.0)
ENG 0-0(0)

Emirates Old Trafford

Live

10:00 AM 08 August 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

Trent Bridge

UPCOMING

10:00 AM 08 August 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

Radlett Cricket Club

UPCOMING

10:00 AM 08 August 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

Blackfinch New Road

UPCOMING

10:00 AM 08 August 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence

UPCOMING

10:00 AM 08 August 2020
0-0(0)
0-0(0)

Fischer County Ground, Grace Road

UPCOMING

3rd ODI 13:00 PM 04 August 2020
IRE 3-329(49.5)
ENG 328(49.5)

The Ageas Bowl

Ireland win by 7 wickets

2nd ODI 13:00 PM 01 August 2020
IRE 9-212(50.0)
ENG 6-216(32.3)

The Ageas Bowl

England win by 4 wickets

1st ODI 13:00 PM 30 July 2020
IRE 172(44.4)
ENG 4-174(27.5)

The Ageas Bowl

England win by 6 wickets

3rd Test 10:00 AM 24 July 2020
WI 197 & 129(65.0 & 37.1)
ENG 369 & 2d-226(111.5 & 58.0)

Emirates Old Trafford

England win by 269 runs

2nd Test 10:00 AM 16 July 2020
WI 287 & 198(99.0 & 70.1)
ENG 9d-469 & 3d-129(162.0 & 19.0)

Emirates Old Trafford

England win by 113 runs

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda