ENG vs NZ Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 3rd July.

England


ENG VS NZ

New Zealand Logo

England vs New Zealand Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

england vs new zealand betting tips

New Zealand lost their last 2 matches and are desperately looking to bring some momentum back with a victory. On the other side, after facing two consecutive failure England bounced back really well against India with 31 runs victory. So they will also look to continue their winning momentum. Final League match for both the team and the match-winning team straight away qualify for the playoffs. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 41st League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between England vs New Zealand in Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street on 3rd July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

England vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

England vs New Zealand match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Sky Go, Foxtel Sports, OSN Play, ESPN, Willow TV 

The list of channels those who live telecast England vs New Zealand match mentioned below

  • Star Sports, DD Sports, DD National (DD1)

Get England vs New Zealand live cricket Score updates from here.

England vs New Zealand Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the previous matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning team captain’s have decided to bat first. Out of 19 ODI matches that have been played at Riverside Ground, the team who batted first won 6 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 10 matches with 3 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

19

Batting First Won

6

Batting Second Won

10

No Result

3

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England vs New Zealand Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “England is having a higher chance to win the toss. In most of the betting sites, average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of England with an odds value of 1.14 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.20. Most of the betting sites picked England as the favourite toss winning team. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.14

2

New Zealand

1.20

England vs New Zealand Betting Odds

For England vs New Zealand ODI Match, cricket betting odds is in favour of England while we compare multiple betting sites with recent team performance. Average betting odds for England vs New Zealand match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.61

2

New Zealand

2.82

Odds4cricket match prediction is based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England vs New Zealand Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

England started as a strong favourite with 64% chance to win New Zealand while has 36% chance to win this match. With the consideration of team current form and recent performance, we pick “England” as a favourite team to win the match.

Team Key Players

England:

  • Joe Root, Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow are the key batsmen and Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid are the key bowlers for England. 
  • We at odds4cricket pick “Joe Root” as a key batsman and “Jofra Archer” as key players for the England team. Joe Root scored 476 runs including 2 centuries and 3 fifties with a batting average of 68.00 out of 8 matches that he played and he is currently at 4th position in the leading run scorer list on this World Cup tournament. On the bowling side “Jofra Archer” has been a star performer for the England team throughout this world cup with 16 wickets in 8 matches and is currently at 4th position in the leading wicket-takers list.

New Zealand:

  • Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill are the key batsmen and Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry are the key bowlers for New Zealand.
  • We pick “Kane Williamson” as a key batsman and “Trent Boult” as key players for the New Zealand team. Kane Williamson scored 454 runs including 2 centuries and 1 half century with a batting average of 113.50 out of 6 matches played and He is currently the 5th leading run scorer on this World Cup tournament. On the bowling side “Trent Boult” is the key bowler for New Zealand team. He has taken 13 wickets in 7 matches with the average economy of 4.55 and is currently 6th in the overall wicket-takers list.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England vs New Zealand Head To Head

Both teams faced each other 89 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, England won 40 matches and New Zealand registered victory in 43 matches with 2 tie and 4 no result matches.

Teams Recent Form

ENG : W, L, L, W, W

NZ : L, L, W, W, NR

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a world-class batting line up consisting of experienced players, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for England. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Joe Root, Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, James Vince. Within these batsmen, Joe Root holds the highest betting odds in England team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Joe Root

3.75

2

Jason Roy

4.00

3

Jonny Bairstow

4.00

4

Eoin Morgan

6.00

5

James Vince

6.00

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood. Within these bowlers, Jofra Archer holds the highest betting odds in England team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jofra Archer

3.75

2

Chris Woakes

4.33

3

Adil Rashid

4.50

4

Liam Plunkett

4.50

5

Mark Wood

5.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

New Zealand Betting Odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in the New Zealand team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for New Zealand. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Colin Munro. Within these batsmen, Kane Williamson holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kane Williamson

3.20

2

Ross Taylor

4.50

3

Martin Guptill

5.00

4

Henry Nicholls

6.00

5

Colin Munro

6.50

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 betting odds bowlers are Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi. Within these bowlers, Trent Boult holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Trent Boult

3.50

2

Lockie Ferguson

3.75

3

Matt Henry

4.50

4

Tim Southee

4.50

5

Ish Sodhi

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players Name

Betting Odds

1

Jason Roy

5.00

2

Joe Root

5.50

3

Jonny Bairstow

6.00

4

Kane Williamson

6.00

5

Colin Munro

9.50

 Jason Roy is England’s top player with betting odds value of 5.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Joe Root who has an odds value of 5.50. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

England Team Predicted Playing XI

Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Eoin Morgan(c), Jos Buttler(w), Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Jofra Archer


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Henry Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson(c), Tom Latham(w), Ross Taylor, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult

Upcoming Matches

7:00 pm
Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali

India VS South Africa

7:00 pm
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

India VS South Africa

9:30 am
Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam

India VS South Africa

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners