ENG VS NZ Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Lord's, London. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST),14th July

England


ENG VS NZ

New Zealand Logo

England vs New Zealand Final Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

england vs new zealand betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.latestly.com

After a long fight back world cup journey comes to the final stage, England vs New Zealand are going to clash each other in the 12th edition of ICC World Cup Final 2019. After 27 years England has registered their spot in the world cup final and looking to register their 1st World Cup victory. In past history, they lost thrice in the World Cup Final. But this time they will give a tough fight to hold their dream world cup. On the other end, New Zealand has registered its name in the world cup for the second consecutive time. Last time they failed to register a victory against Australia but this time they will work hard to beat the hosts. Who will win ?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The Final Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between England vs New Zealand in Lord’s, London on 14th July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

England vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

England vs New Zealand match live streaming will be available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Willow TV, Foxtel Sports, OSN Play, ESPN, Sky Go 

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting England vs New Zealand match 

  • Star Sports, DD National (DD1), DD Sports  

Get live cricket Score updates for England vs New Zealand match from here.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England vs New Zealand Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches held at this stadium, after winning the toss most of the team captain’s have elected to bat first. Out of 66 ODI matches that have been played at Lord’s, London the team who batted first won 30 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 32 matches with 2 tie and 2 matches not producing any results. Particularly all the 4 matches played in this world cup season won by the team who has batted first.

Total Matches

66

Batting First Won

30

Batting Second Won

32

Tie

2

No Result

2

England vs New Zealand Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “England has a marginally better chance of winning the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is slightly in favour of England with an odds value of 1.65 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.70. Most of the betting sites forecast England as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.65

2

New Zealand

1.70

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England vs New Zealand Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between England vs New Zealand is highly in favour of England while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for England vs New Zealand match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.28

2

New Zealand

3.50


Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

England vs New Zealand Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

England starts as a strong favourite with 73% chance to win New Zealand while has just 27% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “England” as a favourite team to win the match.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England Team News

England doesn’t have any injury issues ahead of the world cup match against New Zealand. They are playing with their standard team for the past 3 matches and not made any change and also registered a victory in all the 3 matches.So there is a less chance to change the team playing X1.

England Key Players

Jason Roy is in brilliant form throughout the tournament and stays as a key batsman for England batting line-up. He has scored 426 runs with 1 century and 4 half centuries in this tournament with an average of 71. His performance in the last four matches was outstanding with the bat scored 153, 66, 60 and 85. 

Joe Root has shown his brilliant batting and stays at 4th position in the leading run scorer list with 549 runs including 2 hundred and 3 fifties. Jofra Archer is the leading wicket taker for the England team with 19 wickets and stays at the 3rd position under the leading wicket-takers list followed by Mark wood who stays at 8th position with 17 wickets out of 9 matches played.

England Predicted Playing XI

Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid


New Zealand Team News

New Zealand made one change in their team line up. Tim Southee replaced by Lockie Ferguson in his place due to his expensive run rate in their final league match against England. Lockie Ferguson bowled really well against India in their Semi Final match. So probably there will not be any change in playing X1.

New Zealand Key Players

Kane Williamson staying as a leading run scorer for New Zealand team with 548 runs including two centuries with an wonderful average of 91.33. Ross Taylor is the 2nd leading run scorer for the New Zealand team next to Kane Williamson with 335 runs and his 74 runs played a crucial role against India in the semifinal match has led the team to this final match.

Lockie Ferguson and Trent Boult are the specialist bowlers for the New Zealand Team throughout the tournament. Lockie Ferguson picked 18 wickets out of 8 matches and Trent Boult took 17 wickets from 9 matches. His 3 wickets against India played a crucial role in the semifinal match. 

New Zealand Predicted Playing XI

Henry Nicholls, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Tom Latham (wk), Ross Taylor, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Colin de Grandhomme, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult


England vs New Zealand Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 90 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, England won 41 matches and New Zealand registered victory in 43 matches with 2 tie and 4 matches not produced any result. In Lord’s New Zealand not even lost a single match, they have played twice in this stadium and register a victory in both the occasions – by 51 runs in the month of June 2008 and won by 5 wickets in the month of May 2013.

Teams Recent Form

ENG : W, W, W, L, L

NZ : W, L, L, L, W

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power pack batting line up in England team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for England. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Colin Munro, Henry Nicholls. Within these batsmen, Kane Williamson holds the highest betting odds in England team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kane Williamson

3.25

2

Martin Guptill

4.50

3

Ross Taylor

4.50

4

Colin Munro

6.00

5

Henry Nicholls

6.00

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Ish Sodhi, Mitchell Santner. Within these bowlers, Trent Boult holds the highest betting odds in England team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Trent Boult

3.75

2

Lockie Ferguson

4.00

3

Matt Henry

4.50

4

Ish Sodhi

5.00

5

Mitchell Santner

5.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

New Zealand Betting Odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Colin Munro. Within these batsmen, Kane Williamson holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kane Williamson

3.25

2

Ross Taylor

4.50

3

Martin Guptill

5.00

4

Henry Nicholls

6.00

5

Colin Munro

6.00

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood. Within these bowlers, Jofra Archer holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jofra Archer

3.75

2

Adil Rashid

4.00

3

Chris Woakes

4.33

4

Liam Plunkett

5.00

5

Mark Wood

5.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Jason Roy

8.50

2

Jonny Bairstow

9.00

3

Joe Root

10.00

4

Kane Williamson

10.00

5

Ben Stokes

13.00

 Jason Roy is England’s top player with betting odds value of 8.50 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jonny Bairstow who has an odds value of 9.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners