AUS VS SL Today Match Prediction | 3rd T20 Match

Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. Match is scheduled to begin at 1:40 PM(IST), 1st November.

australia


AUS VS SL

Sri Lanka

AUS VS SL Today Match Prediction | 3rd T20 Match

australia vs sri lanka betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

Australia has won first 2 T20 matches and look to clean sweep Sri Lanka with the 3rd and Final T20 victory. At the same time even though they lost series, Sri Lanka will also try to win this match to avoid the clean sweep. Who will win? Let’s get into the match analysis. The 3rd T20 match of AUS VS SL is going to be held on 1st November at  Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. The match is scheduled to begin at 1:40 PM (IST).

Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Live Streaming

The 3rd T20 match between Australia and Sri Lanka will be available on live streaming at

  • SonyLiv,  SuperSport Live, Now TV, Willow TV Online

The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Sony Six, SuperSport, Sky Sports Cricket, Sony Six HD

Australia vs Sri Lanka Toss Prediction And Toss Betting:

Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bowl first. Totally 12 T20 matches played at this stadium, Out of this 12 matches, 6 matches won by chasing team and 5 match won by the team who has batted first and one match abandoned due to rain. The toss is going to be crucial.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs Sri Lanka Toss Betting Odds

Betting for the toss is in favour of Australia with an odds value of 1.66. Australia is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred Australia will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.66

2

Sri Lanka

1.72

Australia vs Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 3rd T20 match between Australia vs Sri Lanka is in favour of Australia. Australia vs Sri Lanka betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.08

2

Sri Lanka

7.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

Australia starts as a strong favourite with 88% chance to win. Sri Lanka while has just 12% chance to win this match. As per our prediction “Australia” have a higher chance to win this match. 

Australia vs Sri Lanka Head To Head

In the T20 history, Totally 15 matches played between these two teams. Out of those 9 matches won by Australia and Sri Lanka registered a victory in 6 matches.

Teams Recent Form

AUS : W, W, W, W, L

SL :L, L, W, W, W

Australia Betting Odds

Top Australia Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 most betting odds batsmen’s are Aaron Finch, Glenn Maxwell, David Warner, Ben McDermott, Steve Smith. Within these batsmen, Aaron Finch holds the highest betting odds in Australia team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Aaron Finch

4.00

2

Glenn Maxwell

4.50

3

David Warner

5.00

4

Ben McDermott

6.00

5

Steve Smith

6.50

Top Australia Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Pat Cummins, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake. Within these bowlers, Pat Cummins holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Pat Cummins

4.50

2

Andrew Tye

5.50

3

Adam Zampa

5.80

4

Kane Richardson

6.20

5

Billy Stanlake

7.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Top Sri Lanka Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds batsmen’s are Danushka Gunathilaka, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Bhanuka Rajapaksa. Within these batsmen, Danushka Gunathilaka holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Danushka Gunathilaka

3.60

2

Avishka Fernando

4.20

3

Kusal Perera

4.50

4

Kusal Mendis

5.50

5

Bhanuka Rajapaksa

6.00

Top Sri Lanka Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Lasith Malinga, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Kumara, Isuru Udana. Within these bowlers holds the Lasith Malinga holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team.

Top Betting odd of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Lasith Malinga

4.00

2

Lakshan Sandakan

4.50

3

Nuwan Pradeep

5.50

4

Lahiru Kumara

6.00

5

Isuru Udana

7.50

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

David Warner

4.00

2

Aaron Finch

4.20

3

Glenn Maxwell

4.50

4

Steve Smith

5.00

5

Pat Cummins

6.00

 David Warner of Australia is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 4.00 for the man of the match award for his bowling performance. He is closely followed by Aaron Finch who has an odds value of 4.20. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

Australia Team Predicted Playing XI

Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey(w), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Billy Stanlake


Sri Lanka Team Predicted Playing XI

Danushka Gunathilaka, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera(w), Niroshan Dickwella, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Isuru Udana, Lakshan Sandakan, Lasith Malinga(c), Nuwan Pradeep

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners