AUS VS SL Today Match Prediction | 2nd T20 Match

The Gabba, Brisbane. Match is scheduled to begin at 1:40 PM(IST), 30th Oct.

australia


AUS VS SL

Sri Lanka

Australia vs Sri Lanka Today Match Prediction - 2nd T20 Match

australia vs sri lanka betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

After a huge defeat in the 1st T20 match, Sri Lanka will look to come back with the victory in the T20 Series. At the same time, Australia looks to continue their winning momentum against Sri Lanka as like they did in 1st T20 Match. Who will win? Let’s get into the match analysis. The 2nd T20 international match between Australia vs Sri Lanka is going to be held on 30th-October at The Gabba, Brisbane. Match is scheduled to begin at 01:40 PM (IST).

Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Live Streaming

The 2nd T20 match between Australia and Sri Lanka will be available on live streaming at

  • SonyLiv, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Sony Six and Sony Six HD, SuperSport, Sky Sports Cricket

Australia vs Sri Lanka Toss Prediction And Toss Betting:

Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bat first. And also in The Gabba, Brisbane, 3 out of 4 matches have been won by the side who has batted first and only 1 match won by the team who has batted second. The toss is going to be crucial.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs Sri Lanka Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of Australia with an odds value of 1.81 compared to Sri Lanka odds of 1.85. Australia is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred Australia will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

 

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.81

2

Sri Lanka

1.85

Australia vs Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 2nd T20 match is in favour of Australia. Australia vs Sri Lanka betting odds of match winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.11

2

Sri Lanka

6.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

Australia starts as a strong favourite with 86% chance to win. Sri Lanka while has just 14% chance to win this match. With the current form, Sri Lanka is nowhere towards winning against the host. As per our prediction, Australia is having a higher chance to register a win in the 2nd T20 international match.

Australia vs Sri Lanka Head To Head

Totally 14 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. Sri Lanka won 6 matches and Australia registered victory in 8 matches.

Teams Recent Form

AUS : W, W, W, L, NR

SL : L, W, W, W, W

Australia Betting Odds

Top Australia Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 most betting odds batsmen’s are David Warner, Aaron Finch, Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Ben McDermott. Within these batsmen, David Warner holds the highest betting odds in Australia team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

David Warner

3.10

2

Aaron Finch

3.40

3

Glenn Maxwell

5.50

4

Steve Smith

5.50

5

Ben McDermott

6.00

Top Australia Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Andrew Tye, Billy Stanlake, Kane Richardson. Within these bowlers, Pat Cummins holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Pat Cummins

4.50

2

Adam Zampa

5.50

3

Andrew Tye

5.50

4

Billy Stanlake

6.00

5

Kane Richardson

7.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Sri Lanka Betting Odds

Top Sri Lanka Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds batsmen’s are Avishka Fernando, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Perera, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Mendis. Within these batsmen, Avishka Fernando holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Avishka Fernando

4.00

2

Danushka Gunathilaka

4.50

3

Kusal Perera

4.50

4

Bhanuka Rajapaksa

5.50

5

Kusal Mendis

6.00

Top Sri Lanka Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Sri Lanka, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Lasith Malinga, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara. Within these bowlers, Lasith Malinga holds the highest betting odds in Sri Lanka team.

 Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Lasith Malinga

3.25

2

Lakshan Sandakan

3.75

3

Nuwan Pradeep

4.50

4

Kasun Rajitha

5.00

5

Lahiru Kumara

6.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Aaron Finch

5.00

2

David Warner

5.50

3

Glenn Maxwell

6.00

4

Pat Cummins

7.00

5

Steve Smith

8.00

 Aaron Finch of Australia is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 5.00 for the man of the match award for his bowling performance. He is closely followed by David Warner who has an odds value of 5.50. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

Australia Team Predicted Playing X1

AUS Predicted Playing 11

David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sean Abbott, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins


Sri Lanka Team Predicted Playing X1

Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis, Oshada Fernando, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Perera (wk), Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Nuwan Pradeep, Lasith Malinga, Isuru Udana, Lakshan Sandakan

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners