AUS VS RSA Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester. Match is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM(IST)., 6th July

australia


AUS VS RSA

south africa

Australia vs South Africa Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

australia vs south africa betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.newsnation.in

Australia will look to move onto the semi-final with a victory against South Africa. If Australia wins this match then they will play against New Zealand otherwise they will battle against England in the semi-final. At the same time, South Africa will try to end up this tournament with the victory. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 45th League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between Australia vs South Africa in Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester on 6th July 2019 at 06:00 PM (IST).

Australia vs South Africa Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of Australia vs South Africa match available in the following networks

  • Hotstar,  OSN Play, Foxtel Sports, Sky Go, Willow TV, ESPN 

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting Australia vs South Africa match 

  • DD National (DD1), DD Sports, Star Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for Australia vs South Africa match from here.

Australia vs South Africa Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the earlier matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have chosen to bowl first. Out of 51 ODI matches that have been played at Emirates Old Trafford, the team who batted first won 22 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 27 matches with 2 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

51

Batting First Won

22

Batting Second Won

27

No Result

2

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs South Africa Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “Australia is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average toss betting odds for the match is slightly in favour of Australia with an odds value of 1.60 compared to South Africa odds of 1.66. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up Australia as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.60

2

South Africa

1.66

Australia vs South Africa Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between Australia vs South Africa is highly in favour of Australia while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for Australia vs South Africa match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.35

2

South Africa

3.12

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs South Africa Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

Australia starts as a strong favourite with 70% chance to win South Africa while has just 30% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “Australia” as a favourite team to win the match.

Team Key Players

  • Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith are the key batsmen and Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff are the key bowlers for Australia.
  • Quinton de Kock, Hashim Amla, Francois du Plessis are the key batsmen and Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir, Lungi. Ngidi are the key bowlers for South Africa.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs South Africa Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 96 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, Australia won 47 matches and South Africa registered victory in 45 matches with 3 tie and 1 match not produced any result.

Teams Recent Form

AUS : W, W, W, W, W

RSA : W, L, L, W, L

Australia Betting Odds

Top Australia Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in Australia team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Australia. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith, Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell. Within these batsmen, Aaron Finch holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Aaron Finch

3.60

2

David Warner

3.75

3

Steve Smith

4.33

4

Usman Khawaja

6.00

5

Glenn Maxwell

8.50

Top Australia Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson. Within these bowlers, Mitchell Starc holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Mitchell Starc

3.00

2

Pat Cummins

3.75

3

Jason Behrendorff

4.50

4

Adam Zampa

5.00

5

Kane Richardson

5.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

South Africa Betting Odds

Top South Africa Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Quinton de Kock, Hashim Amla, Francois du Plessis, David Miller, Rassie van der Dussen. Within these batsmen, Quinton de Kock holds the highest betting odds in the South Africa team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Quinton de Kock

3.60

2

Hashim Amla

4.33

3

Francois du Plessis

4.50

4

David Miller

7.00

5

Rassie van der Dussen

7.00

Top South Africa Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In South Africa, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir, Lungi. Ngidi, Chris Morris, Tabraiz Shamsi. Within these bowlers, Kagiso Rabada holds the highest betting odds in the South Africa team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Kagiso Rabada

3.50

2

Imran Tahir

3.75

3

Lungi. Ngidi

4.33

4

Chris Morris

4.50

5

Tabraiz Shamsi

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Aaron Finch

8.00

2

David Warner

9.00

3

Mitchell Starc

10.00

4

Steve Smith

10.00

5

Glenn Maxwell

11.00

 Aaron Finch is Australia’s top player with betting odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by David Warner who has an odds value of 9.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Australia Team Predicted Playing XI

Aaron Finch(c), Usman Khawaja, David Warner, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff


South Africa Team Predicted Playing XI

Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis(c), Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, Aiden Markram, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Dwaine Pretorius, Imran Tahir

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners