AUS VS NZ Today Match Prediction | 3rd Test Match

Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. Match is scheduled to begin at 05:00 AM(IST), 3rd Jan 2020.

australia


AUS VS NZ

New Zealand

Australia vs New Zealand Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 3rd Test Match

australia vs new zealand betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.cricket.com.au

Australia has registered a victory in their first 2 test matches in a huge margin and stays as more dominant in their home soil. So they will try to continue their winning momentum against New Zealand. On the other hand, New Zealand has struggling to score runs against Australian bowlers and losing their wickets in quick time. They have to win this match to avoid a series whitewash. Will they do it?. Let’s get into the detailed match analysis. The 3rd Test Match of Australia vs New Zealand is going to be held on 3rd January at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. The match is scheduled to begin at 5:00 AM (IST).

Australia vs New Zealand Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of 3rd test match between Australia vs New Zealand will be on

  • Sky Go, SonyLIV, Kayo, Now TV 

  The following tv channels live telecasting the match

  • Fox Sports, Sony Six, Sky Sports Cricket, ATN Cricket Plus, Astro Cricket HD, Willow TV, OSN Sports Cricket

AUS VS NZ Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

As per our prediction, tossing winning team captain will choose to bat first. In Sydney Cricket Ground,  Totally 107 test matches played out of that, 46 matches won by the team who has batted first and 41 matches won by the team who has batted second and remaining 20 matches ended up in a draw. Sydney Cricket Ground is good batting wicket. Toss is going to be crucial.

GamingStar-RummyAdda

AUS VS NZ Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of Australia with an odds value of 1.23 compared to New Zealand odds of 1.29. Australia is leading with odds in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred Australia will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.23

2

New Zealand

1.29

AUS VS NZ Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 3rd Test Match is in favour of Australia. Australia vs New Zealand betting odds of match-winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Australia

1.28

2

Draw

4.50

3

New Zealand

11.00

GamingStar-RummyAdda

AUS VS NZ Head To Head

Totally 59 Test matches played between these two teams. Out of 59 matches, the Australian team have won 33 matches, 8 matches won by New Zealand and remaining 18 matches ended up in a draw.

AUS VS NZ Match Prediction - Who Will Win ?

Australia starts as a strong favourite with 99% chance to win. New Zealand while has just a 1% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “Australia” as a favourite team to win the match. New Zealand having a tough time to bat. 

Teams Recent Form

AUS : W, W, W, W, L

NZ : L, L, D, W, W

Australia Betting Odds

Top Australia Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a power-packed batting line up in Australia team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run scored for Australia today. The top 5 most betting odds are for Steve Smith, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Joe Burns, Matthew Wade. Within these batsmen, Steve Smith holds the highest betting odds in Australia team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Steve Smith

3.75

2

David Warner

4.00

3

Marnus Labuschagne

4.00

4

Joe Burns

7.00

5

Matthew Wade

8.00

Top Australia Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, James Pattinson, Michael Neser. Within these bowlers, Pat Cummins holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Pat Cummins

3.50

2

Mitchell Starc

3.75

3

Nathan Lyon

3.75

4

James Pattinson

4.00

5

Michael Neser

5.00

New Zealand Betting odds

Top New Zealand Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Tom Blundell, Glenn Phillips. Within these batsmen, Kane Williamson holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Kane Williamson

3.75

2

Ross Taylor

5.00

3

Tom Latham

5.00

4

Tom Blundell

5.50

5

Glenn Phillips

6.50

Top New Zealand Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In New Zealand, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Neil Wagner, Tim Southee, Colin de Grandhomme, Kyle Jamieson, Matthew Henry. Within these bowlers, Neil Wagner holds the highest betting odds in the New Zealand team.

 Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Neil Wagner

3.25

2

Tim Southee

3.75

3

Colin de Grandhomme

5.00

4

Kyle Jamieson

5.00

5

Matthew Henry

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

David Warner

6.50

2

Steve Smith

7.00

3

Pat Cummins

8.00

4

Marnus Labuschagne

9.00

5

Mitchell Starc

9.50

 David Warner of New Zealand is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 6.50 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Steve Smith who has an odds value of 7.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more cash.

Australia Team Predicted Playing XI

Matthew Wade, David Warner, Steven Smith, Tim Paine (c & wk), James Pattinson, Travis Head, Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Joe Burns, Marnus Labuschagne


New Zealand Team Predicted Playing XI

Ross Taylor, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner, BJ Watling (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Latham, Trent Boult, Mitchell Santner, Tom Blundell, Henry Nicholls

Test 2nd Test 07:30 AM 27 January 2020
SL 2-122(54.0)
ZIM 406(115.3)

Harare Sports Club

Stumps

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 07:00 AM 29 January 2020
IND 0-0(0)
NZ 0-0(0)

Seddon Park, Hamilton

UPCOMING

ODI Super League Quarter Final 2 08:00 AM 29 January 2020
NZ 0-0(0)
WI 0-0(0)

Willowmoore Park, Benoni

UPCOMING

ODI Plate Play-Off Semi Final 2 08:00 AM 30 January 2020
TBD 0-0(0)
TBD 0-0(0)

Ibbies Oval, Potchefstroom

UPCOMING

ODI Plate Semi Final 1 08:00 AM 30 January 2020
TBD 0-0(0)
TBD 0-0(0)

North West University Oval, Potchefstroom

UPCOMING

ODI Plate Play-Off Semi Final 1 08:00 AM 30 January 2020
TBD 0-0(0)
TBD 0-0(0)

Witrand Oval, Potchefstroom

UPCOMING

ODI Super League Quarter Final 1 08:00 AM 28 January 2020
AUS 159(43.3)
IND 9-233(50.0)

JB Marks Oval, Potchefstroom

India Under 19s win by 74 runs

ODI Plate Quarter Final 4 08:00 AM 28 January 2020
SCO 3-250(44.2)
UAE 249(49.0)

Witrand Oval, Potchefstroom

Scotland Under 19s win by 7 wickets

ODI Plate Quarter Final 3 08:00 AM 28 January 2020
CAN 176(47.3)
ZIM 7-271(50.0)

Ibbies Oval, Potchefstroom

Zimbabwe Under 19s win by 95 runs

T20 07:40 AM 28 January 2020
IND 5-113(20.0)
GXI 5-114(19.1)

Drummoyne Oval, Drummoyne

Governor-General XI win by 5 wickets

T20 03:00 AM 28 January 2020
ENG 7-191(20.0)
ACT 9-144(20.0)

Phillip Oval, Canberra

England Women win by 47 runs

GamingStar- RummyAdda

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

GamingStar- RummyAdda