AUS vs ENG 2nd Semi Match Prediction | ICC CWC 2019

Edgbaston, Birmingham. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 11th July.

australia


AUS VS ENG

England

Australia vs England Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

australia vs england betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.latestly.com

After their 7 victories out of 9 league matches played, Australia settled at 2nd Position in the points table that leads them to play against England in the 2nd semifinal match. Both the batting and bowling department done their job really well for the team in the league. But slipped just a bit in the last match against South Africa and lost that match by 10 runs. So they will try to bounce back from the defeat with the victory to register their spot in ICC World Cup Final 2019 to play against New Zealand. On the other hand, England faced too many ups and downs during the league and ended their league stage with a huge victory against New Zealand over 100 runs margin. So, they will try to continue their winning momentum to seal their spot in the final. Who will win?. Let’s get into the detailed match analysis. The 2nd Semi Final Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between Australia vs England in Edgbaston, Birmingham on 11th July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

Australia vs England Match Live Streaming:

The live streaming of Australia vs England match available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV, ESPN, OSN Play, Sky Go, 

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting Australia vs England match 

  • DD Sports, DD National (DD1), Star Sports.  

Get live cricket Score updates for Australia vs England match from here.

Australia vs England Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the recent matches played at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s have elected to bat first. Out of 64 ODI matches that have been played at Edgbaston, the team who batted first won 29 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 27 matches with 8 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

64

Batting First Won

29

Batting Second Won

27

No Result

8

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs England Toss Betting Odds

We at odds4cricket predict “England is having a higher chance of winning the toss. Average toss betting odds slightly in favour of England with an odds value of 1.70 compared to Australia odds of 1.75. Most of the betting sites picked England as the favourite team to win the toss.  Average toss betting odds for the team is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.70

2

Australia

1.75

Australia vs England Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for Australia vs England match is just a bit higher in favour of England while we compare average betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for Australia vs England match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

England

1.73

2

Australia

2.10

Odds4cricket match prediction based on current form, betting and last match performance. To get detailed upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs England Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

England picked as a strong favourite team with 55% chance to win while has just 45% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “Australia” as a favourite team to win the match.

Team Key Players

  • We at Odd4cricket pick David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith are the key batsmen and Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa are the key bowlers for Australia.
  • We at Odd4cricket pick Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root are the key batsmen and Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid are the key bowlers for England.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Australia vs England Head To Head

Both teams clashed each other 148 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, Australia won 82 matches and England registered victory in 61 matches with 2 tie and 3 matches not produced any result.

Teams Recent Form

AUS : L, W, W, W, W

ENG : W, W, L, L, W

Australia Betting Odds

Top Australia Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With a world class batting line up in Australian team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Australia. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Matthew Wade, Glenn Maxwell. Within these batsmen, David Warner holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

David Warner

3.40

2

Aaron Finch

4.20

3

Steve Smith

4.20

4

Matthew Wade

5.50

5

Glenn Maxwell

7.00

Top Australia Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Australia, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Nathon Lyon. Within these bowlers, Mitchell Starc holds the highest betting odds in Australia team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Mitchell Starc

3.25

2

Pat Cummins

4.00

3

Adam Zampa

4.33

4

Jason Behrendorff

4.33

5

Nathon Lyon

4.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

England Betting Odds

Top England Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, James Vince. Within these batsmen, Jason Roy holds the highest betting odds in the England team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Jason Roy

3.75

2

Jonny Bairstow

4.00

3

Joe Root

4.50

4

Eoin Morgan

6.00

5

James Vince

6.50

Top England Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In England, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood. Within these bowlers, Jofra Archer holds the highest betting odds in the England team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Jofra Archer

3.50

2

Chris Woakes

4.33

3

Adil Rashid

4.50

4

Liam Plunkett

4.50

5

Mark Wood

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

David Warner

8.00

2

Jason Roy

9.00

3

Jonny Bairstow

10.00

4

Aaron Finch

10.50

5

Joe Root

11.00

 David Warner is Australia’s top player with betting odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Jason Roy who has an odds value of 9.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Australia Predicted Playing XI

Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon


England Predicted Playing XI

Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Jos Buttler (wk), Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners