AFG vs WI Today Match Prediction | ICC World Cup 2019

Headingley, Leeds. Match is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM(IST), 4th July.

Afghanistan


AFG VS WI

west indies logo

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Prediction and Betting Tips | ICC World Cup 2019

afghanistan vs west indies betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

Afghanistan and West Indies going to play their final match of ICC World Cup 2019. Both the team lost their chance to qualify for playoff and staying at the bottom of the table. West Indies have performed well in few matches but unable to reach the victory line and beaten by the opponents in most of the occasion. Surely they will try to end up the tournament on a winning note. On the other side, Afghanistan lost all the 8 matches they played in this tournament. So desperately they will look to register victory against West Indies. Who will win?. Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The 42nd League ODI Match of ICC World Cup 2019 to be played between Afghanistan vs West Indies in Headingley, Leeds on 4th July 2019 at 03:00 PM (IST).

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

The live streaming of the match between Afghanistan vs West Indies available in the following networks

  • Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Sky Go, OSN Play, Willow TV, ESPN 

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting Afghanistan vs West Indies match

  • DD National (DD1), Star Sports, DD Sports

Get live cricket Score updates for Afghanistan vs West Indies match from here.

Afghanistan vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

In the previous matches held at this stadium, most of the toss-winning captain’s taken a decision to bowl first. Out of 46 ODI matches that have been played at Headingley, the team who batted first won 16 matches and the team who batted second registered victories in 24 matches with 6 matches not producing any results.

Total Matches

46

Batting First Won

16

Batting Second Won

24

No Result

6

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan vs West Indies Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “West Indies is having a higher chance to win the toss. Average Betting odds for the toss is more in favour of West Indies with an odds value of 1.95 compared to Afghanistan odds of 2.05. Most of the betting sites forecast picked up West Indies as the favourite team to win the toss. Betting odds prediction for the toss is mentioned in below table 

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.95

2

Afghanistan

2.05

Afghanistan vs West Indies Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this ODI match between Afghanistan vs West Indies is highly in favour of West Indies while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for Afghanistan vs West Indies match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.14

2

Afghanistan

5.50

Odds4cricket match prediction based on betting, current form, and last match performance. For all the upcoming matches prediction visit our today match prediction section to get more detailed information.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

West Indies started as a strong favourite with 83% chance to win Afghanistan while has just 17% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “West Indies” as a favourite team to win the match.

Team Key Players

Afghanistan:

  • Gulbadin Naib, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah are the key batsmen and Rashid Khan, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammed Naib are the key bowlers for Afghanistan.
  • We at odds4cricket pick “Gulbadin Naib” and “Rashid Khan” as a key players for the Afghanistan team. These two players performing consistently for the team in both batting and bowling department.

West Indies:

  • Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope are the key batsmen and Oshane Thomas, Jason Holder, Sheldon Cotterrell are the key bowlers for West Indies.
  • We Pick “Chris Gayle” as a key batsman and “Oshane Thomas” as a key bowler for West Indies on this match. Both of them leading team with decent performance in most of the matches even though they are on the losing streak.
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan vs West Indies Head To Head

Both teams met each other 5 times in the One Day International Cricket matches. Out of these matches, Afghanistan won 1 match and West Indies registered victory in 3 matches with 1 match no producing any result.

Teams Recent Form

AFG : L, L, L, L, L

WI : L, L, L, L, L

Afghanistan Betting Odds

Top Afghanistan Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an experienced batting line up in Afghanistan team but with less international exposure, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Afghanistan. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Gulbadin Naib, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Noor Ali Zadran. Within these batsmen, Gulbadin Naib holds the highest betting odds in Afghanistan team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Gulbadin Naib

4.20

2

Hazratullah Zazai

4.50

3

Rahmat Shah

4.50

4

Hashmatullah Shahidi

5.00

5

Noor Ali Zadran

5.50

Top Afghanistan Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Afghanistan, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Rashid Khan, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammed Naib, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam. Within these bowlers, Rashid Khan holds the highest betting odds in Afghanistan team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rashid Khan

3.50

2

Gulbadin Naib

4.50

3

Mohammed Naib

4.50

4

Mujeeb Ur Rahman

6.00

5

Aftab Alam

6.50

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

With an power hitting batting line up in West Indies team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for West Indies. The top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope, Sunil Ambris, Shimron Hetmyer. Within these batsmen, Chris Gayle holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Chris Gayle

3.60

2

Evin Lewis

4.50

3

Shai Hope

4.50

4

Sunil Ambris

5.00

5

Shimron Hetmyer

5.50

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Oshane Thomas, Jason Holder, Sheldon Cotterrell, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel. Within these bowlers, Oshane Thomas holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Oshane Thomas

3.75

2

Jason Holder

4.33

3

Sheldon Cotterrell

4.33

4

Kemar Roach

4.50

5

Shannon Gabriel

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players are staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Chris Gayle

8.00

2

Shai Hope

10.00

3

Evin Lewis

11.00

4

Rashid Khan

13.00

5

Sheldon Cotterrell

13.00

 Chris Gayle is West Indies’s top player with betting odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his batting performance. He is closely followed by Shai Hope who has an odds value of 10.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the ODI matches and increase your winning chances.

Afghanistan Team Predicted Playing XI

Rahmat Shah, Gulbadin Naib(c), Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari, Ikram Ali Khil(w), Hamid Hassan, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman


West Indies Team Predicted Playing XI

Sunil Ambris, Chris Gayle, Shai Hope(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Carlos Brathwaite, Jason Holder(c), Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Shannon Gabriel, Oshane Thomas

Upcoming Matches

3:30 pm
Lord's, London

England VS Ireland

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

2:30 pm
R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sri Lanka VS Bangladesh

Who will win World Cup 2019
Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners