AFG VS WI Today Match Prediction | 2nd T20 Match

Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. Match is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM(IST), 16th Nov.

Afghanistan


AFG VS WI

west indies logo

AFG VS WI Match Prediction And Betting Tips | 2nd T20 Match

afghanistan vs west indies betting tips 2nd t20

                                              Image source: https://www.latestly.com/

After facing huge defeat in the 1st T20 match, West Indies will look to come back with the victory in the T20 Series. At the same time, West Indies looks to continue their winning momentum against West Indies as like they did in the 1st T20 Match. Who will win? Let’s get into the match analysis. The 2nd T20 international match between Afghanistan vs West Indies is going to be held on 16th November at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. Match is scheduled to begin at 07:00 PM (IST). Latest cricket betting tips online find here.

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

The 2nd T20 match between Afghanistan and West Indies will be available on live streaming at

  • Hotstar, Willow TV Online

  The match will also be telecasted live in the following tv channels

  • Star Sports, Willow TV

Afghanistan vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting

             Whoever gonna won the toss probably they will choose to bat first. And also in Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, 2 out of 3 matches have been won by the side who has bowled first and only 1 match won by the team who has batted first. The toss is going to be crucial.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan vs West Indies Toss Betting Odds

Betting odds for the toss is in favour of Afghanistan with an odds value of 1.65 compared to West Indies odds of 1.69. Afghanistan is leading in toss winning prediction. Most of them preferred Afghanistan will win the toss. Betting prediction of the toss is mentioned below for the respected team:

S.No

Teams

Betting Odds

1

Afghanistan

1.65

2

West Indies

1.69

Afghanistan vs West Indies Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for the 2nd T20 match is in favour of West Indies. Afghanistan vs West Indies betting odds of match winning team prediction is mentioned below for the respected team on betting site:

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.44

2

Afghanistan

2.75

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

       West Indies starts as a strong favourite with 71% chance to win. Afghanistan while has just 29% chance to win this match. As per our prediction, West Indies is having a higher chance to register a win in the 2nd T20 international match. 

Afghanistan vs West Indies Head To Head

Totally 5 T20 international matches have been played between these two teams. West Indies won 4 matches and Afghanistan registered victory in 1 match.

Teams Recent Form

AFG : L, L, L, W, W

WI : W, L, L, L, L

Afghanistan Betting Odds

Top Afghanistan Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Afghanistan, top 5 most betting odds batsmen’s are Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmatullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Asghar Afghan, Javed Ahmadi. Within these batsmen, Hazratullah Zazai holds the highest betting odds in Afghanistan team. 

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Hazratullah Zazai

3.75

2

Rahmatullah Gurbaz

4.50

3

Ibrahim Zadran

5.50

4

Asghar Afghan

5.50

5

Javed Ahmadi

6.00

Top Afghanistan Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Afghanistan, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Naveen ul-Haq. Within these bowlers, Rashid Khan holds the highest betting odds in Afghanistan team.

 Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Rashid Khan

2.10

2

Mujeeb Ur Rahman

4.00

3

Mohammad Nabi

4.50

4

Gulbadin Naib

5.50

5

Naveen ul-Haq

6.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsmen’s are Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Denesh Ramdin. Within these batsmen, Evin Lewis holds the highest betting odds in West Indies team.

Top Betting Odds Of The Batsman Listed Below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Evin Lewis

3.75

2

Lendl Simmons

4.33

3

Brandon King

4.50

4

Shimron Hetmyer

4.50

5

Denesh Ramdin

6.50

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Kesrick Williams, Sheldon Cotterrell, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Fabian Allen. Within these bowlers, Kesrick Williams holds the highest betting odds in West Indies team.

Top Betting Odd Of The Bowlers Listed Below :

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Kesrick Williams

4.00

2

Sheldon Cotterrell

4.00

3

Jason Holder

4.50

4

Alzarri Joseph

5.00

5

Fabian Allen

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

In two teams following 5 players is staying on top with the highest betting odds for the man of the match award. Players details listed below: 

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Evin Lewis

8.00

2

Lendl Simmons

10.00

3

Brandon King

11.00

4

Rashid Khan

11.00

5

Kieron Pollard

12.00

 Evin Lewis of West Indies is the most popular bet among punters with an odds value of 8.00 for the man of the match award for his bowling performance. He is closely followed by Lendl Simmons who has an odds value of 10.00. Do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the matches and win more.

Afghanistan Team Predicted Playing XI

Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Rashid Khan (c), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq


West Indies Team Predicted Playing XI

Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Fabien Allen, Sherfane Rutherford, Jason Holder, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh Jr, Kesrick Williams

ODI 1st One-Day Match 00:00 AM 12 December 2019
IND 5-260(40.0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

Live

Test 1st Test 04:35 AM 11 December 2019
SL 5-202(68.1)
PAK 0-0(0)

Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi

Stumps

Test 1st Test 05:00 AM 12 December 2019
NZ 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Perth Stadium, Perth

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd One-Day Match 00:00 AM 14 December 2019
IND 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

UPCOMING

ODI 1st ODI 08:00 AM 15 December 2019
WI 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai

UPCOMING

ODI 3rd One-Day Match 00:00 AM 16 December 2019
IND 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

UPCOMING

T20 Match 1 08:10 AM 17 December 2019
THU 0-0(0)
HEA 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 13:30 PM 11 December 2019
WI 8-173(20.0)
IND 3-240(20.0)

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

India win by 67 runs

First-Class 23:30 PM 06 December 2019
SA 346 & 4-170(96.0 & 48.5)
TAS 254 & 261(79.2 & 107.3)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

South Australia win by 6 wickets

First-Class 23:30 PM 06 December 2019
QLD 240 & 176(90.0 & 74.5)
NSW 375 & 1-42(138.5 & 11.3)

SCG, Sydney

New South Wales win by 9 wickets

First-Class 23:00 PM 06 December 2019
WA 3-89(39.4)
VIC 0-0(0)

MCG, Melbourne

No Result

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 13:30 PM 08 December 2019
WI 2-173(18.3)
IND 7-170(20.0)

Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram

West Indies win by 8 wickets

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets

Enter Your Mobile NumberGET CRICKET UPDATE