afg vs wi betting tips

Afghanistan vs West Indies Today Match Prediction | 1st Test Match

Featured Today match prediction

AFG VS WI Today Match Prediction | 1st Test Match

Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. Match is scheduled to begin at 9:30 AM(IST), 27th Nov.

Afghanistan


AFG VS WI

west indies logo

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st Test Match

afg vs wi betting tips

                                              Image source: https://www.insidesport.co

After a tremendous performance in the T20 Series, Afghanistan looking forward to capture test series against West Indies. At the same time, after losing T20 series West Indies will look to bounce back from the defeat with a victory against Afghanistan. Who will win ?.  Let’s get into detailed match analysis. The Only test match going to be played between Afghanistan vs West Indies in Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow on 27th November 2019 at 09:30 AM (IST).

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Live Streaming

Afghanistan vs West Indies 1st test match live streaming will be available in the following networkS

  • Hotstar, Willow TV Online

These are the list of TV channels live telecasting Afghanistan vs West Indies match 

  • Star Sports, Willow TV

Get live cricket Score updates for Afghanistan vs West Indies match from here.

Afghanistan vs West Indies Toss Prediction And Toss Betting:

In the recent domestic matches held at this stadium, most of the toss winning team captain’s have decided to bat first. This is the Maiden test match going to be played in Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow.This stadium will be more in favour of batsmen and they can score runs in quick time.

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan vs West Indies Toss Betting Odds

As per our prediction “Afghanistan having a higher chance to win the toss. Average betting odds for the toss is more in favour of Afghanistan with an odds value of 1.38 compared to West Indies odds of 1.42. Most of the betting sites forecast Afghanistan as the favourite team to win the toss. Team betting odds for the toss is mentioned in the below table.

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

Afghanistan

1.38

2

West Indies

1.42

Afghanistan vs West Indies Betting Odds

Cricket betting odds for this match between Afghanistan vs West Indies is highly in favour of West Indies while we compare betting odds of multiple betting sites and recent team performance. Average betting odds for Afghanistan vs West Indies match is mentioned below

S.No

Team

Betting Odds

1

West Indies

1.83

2

Afghanistan

2.55

3

Draw

8.90

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

Afghanistan vs West Indies Match Prediction - Who Will Win?

West Indies starts as a strong favourite with 58% chance to win. West Indies while has just 42% chance to win this match. Based on the team’s current form, recent performance and betting odds we predict “West Indies” as a favourite team to win the match.

Afghanistan vs West Indies Head To Head

This is the 1st test match going to be played between Afghanistan and West Indies.

Teams Recent Form

AFG: W, W, L

WI : L, L, L, W, W

Afghanistan Betting Odds

Top Afghanistan Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In Afghanistan team, there are huge bets as to who will be the top run-scorer for Afghanistan. The top 5 batsmen with favourite odds are Rahmat Shah, Ihsanullah, Nasir Jamal, Ibrahim Zadran, Javed Ahmadi. Within these batsmen, Rahmat Shah holds the highest betting odds in Afghanistan team.

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below:

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Rahmat Shah

4.00

2

Ihsanullah

5.50

3

Nasir Jamal

5.50

4

Ibrahim Zadran

6.00

5

Javed Ahmadi

6.00

Top Afghanistan Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In Afghanistan, top 5 bowlers with best odds are Rashid Khan, Zia ur-Rahman, Amir Hamza, Dawlat Zadran, Nijat Masood. Within these bowlers, Rashid Khan holds the highest betting odds in Afghanistan team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Rashid Khan

2.10

2

Zia ur-Rahman

4.50

3

Amir Hamza

5.00

4

Dawlat Zadran

5.00

5

Nijat Masood

6.00

Betway IN March Leaderboard Image Banners

West Indies Betting Odds

Top West Indies Batsman Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds batsmen are Shai Hope, John Campbell, Kraigg Brathwaite, Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase. Within these batsmen, Shai Hope holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team. 

Top Betting odds of the batsman listed below: 

S.No

Batsman

Betting Odds

1

Shai Hope

4.00

2

John Campbell

5.00

3

Kraigg Brathwaite

5.00

4

Sunil Ambris

5.50

5

Roston Chase

7.00

Top West Indies Bowlers Betting Odds Of The Day

In West Indies, top 5 most betting odds bowlers are Kemar Roach, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Jomel Warrican, Rahkeem Cornwall. Within these bowlers, Kemar Roach holds the highest betting odds in the West Indies team.

Top Betting odds of the bowlers Listed below:

S.No

Bowlers

Betting Odds

1

Kemar Roach

3.50

2

Jason Holder

4.33

3

Alzarri Joseph

4.50

4

Jomel Warrican

4.50

5

Rahkeem Cornwall

5.00

Betting Odds For Man Of The Match

When we compare the two teams following 5 players have the highest betting odds for the man of the match award.  Have a look on top listed player details from below:

S.No

Players

Betting Odds

1

Rashid Khan

9.00

2

Shai Hope

10.00

3

Rahmat Shah

12.00

4

Asghar Afghan

15.00

5

Dawlat Zadran

15.00

 

Rashid Khan is Afghanistan’s top player with betting odds value of 6.00 for the man of the match award for his all-round performance. He is closely followed by Shai Hope who has an odds value of 7.00. Start to do your betting on cricket betting sites with the help of our cricket betting odds for all the Test matches and increase your winning chances.

Afghanistan Predicted Playing XI

Javed Ahmadi, Ibrahim Zadran, Ihsanullah, Rahmat Shah, Nasir Jamal, Asghar Afghan, Afsar Zazai (wk), Rashid Khan (c), Yamin Ahmadzai, Amir Hamza, Zahir Khan


West Indies Predicted Playing XI

Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Shamarh Brooks, Roston Chase, Shai Hope (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Kemar Roach, Rahkeem Cornwall, Alzarri Joseph, Jomel Warrican

ODI 1st One-Day Match 00:00 AM 12 December 2019
IND 5-263(40.4)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

Live

Test 1st Test 04:35 AM 11 December 2019
SL 5-202(68.1)
PAK 0-0(0)

Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi

Stumps

Test 1st Test 05:00 AM 12 December 2019
NZ 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Perth Stadium, Perth

UPCOMING

ODI 2nd One-Day Match 00:00 AM 14 December 2019
IND 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

UPCOMING

ODI 1st ODI 08:00 AM 15 December 2019
WI 0-0(0)
IND 0-0(0)

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai

UPCOMING

ODI 3rd One-Day Match 00:00 AM 16 December 2019
IND 0-0(0)
AUS 0-0(0)

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

UPCOMING

T20 Match 1 08:10 AM 17 December 2019
THU 0-0(0)
HEA 0-0(0)

The Gabba, Brisbane

UPCOMING

T20 Intl 3rd T20I 13:30 PM 11 December 2019
WI 8-173(20.0)
IND 3-240(20.0)

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

India win by 67 runs

First-Class 23:30 PM 06 December 2019
SA 346 & 4-170(96.0 & 48.5)
TAS 254 & 261(79.2 & 107.3)

Blundstone Arena, Hobart

South Australia win by 6 wickets

First-Class 23:30 PM 06 December 2019
QLD 240 & 176(90.0 & 74.5)
NSW 375 & 1-42(138.5 & 11.3)

SCG, Sydney

New South Wales win by 9 wickets

First-Class 23:00 PM 06 December 2019
WA 3-89(39.4)
VIC 0-0(0)

MCG, Melbourne

No Result

T20 Intl 2nd T20I 13:30 PM 08 December 2019
WI 2-173(18.3)
IND 7-170(20.0)

Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram

West Indies win by 8 wickets

Subscribe to our Newsletter And Get Free Bets